CARC 1st Annual Coral Market

dbarker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the pics! They are very nice. I was not able to attend, so it is great to be able to see the folks and put faces with names! Debbie

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Gary,

Thank for taking the pictures, I thought about needing my camera about halfway through the swap. I thought that the swap went well, we had a really good turn out. We gave out 50 door prize ticket so that meant that we had roughly 35 people that came to look and buy. We had 11 tables set up and the selection was truly amazing. There were a lot of very nice corals available, just wish I had more money to spend. The door prizes and raffle items were great (thanks Mebo and Brandon for contacting all the sponsors).

I did manage to pick up a really nice Elegance from Tritons, will post a picture later after the lights come on and it opens up again.

I would like to thank everyone that participated in the swap either as a buyer or seller. The success of this event gives CARC inspiration forhte years to come.

Again thanks everyone.

bamachamp92

WIL E. COYOTE SUPERGENIUS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was a really good first swap, I had a good time meeting a lot of new people. And I got some really sweet corals. Thanks guys and hope to see you next year.

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pictures of the new Aussie Elegance that I picked up from Tritons Garden at the swap.
DSCI6646.jpg

DSCI6648.jpg

DSCI6645.jpg

DSCI6643.jpg

DSCI6647.jpg

Jack and Kathy, my wife wanted me to let you know that she loves it and couldn't be happier that I bought it.
Thanks,

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad she liked it. I hope it does well. Thats a sweet looking frogspawn you got there too.

Jack
Thanks, the frogspawn has been in the tank about 3 months, it is one of my favorites. When Chasity heard that we are coming up for a meeting, she got on your web site and started making a list of things she wants me to get her.

kitten0304

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what can i say had a great time and lots of fun, there was great conversation lots of laughs and a generous selection of fabulous corals. Cant wait to do it again :))

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back