CARC Coral Market

brandon2432

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is Brandon2432 with CARC. We will be having a frag swap June 6th from 12 to 4 at Decater Hwy Church of Christ in Gardendale, AL. Tables will be $10 plus 2 can goods. Admission is 1 can good or non-parishable food. All to help the needy. Hope to see you all there. Contact Brandon2432 for tables or you can email me at
[email protected]

sculdermut

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CoralMarket.jpg

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to update everybody the tables are now going to be free instead of the $10 as before but you will still need some canned goods. We are wanting to keep everyone interested. We will have a list of the raffle items on here shortly

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We haven't decided for sure. We've got some other things going on about that time and will have to wait and see how that goes. If we come we probably won't set up a table but bring what is presold. We have several SPS frags that have colored up rather well right now. We might just ride down and meet everybody and maybe pick up a frag or two. We'll see.

OP
OP
B

brandon2432

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harry I am looking to get some new sps. I am looking for something not green, I still have the bright green milli I got from you in TN. If you would send me some pics of what you have.
Thanks Brandon

OP
OP
B

brandon2432

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
raffle and door prizes

We have an in hand list of whats up for grabs at the swap. We have a $50 gift card to That Fish Place, a 250watt Cayman sun reflector HQI pendent with led lights and a 250 watt HQI DE 14K bulb from Hamilton Technology, lots of Caribsea products, PH probe with calibration solution from Aquatic Life, Mighty Mite RODI ,2-$50 gift cards and 10% off with flier from Air Water and Ice, replacement RODI filters from Aqua Engineering and Equipment, $100 gift card to Tritons Gardens. I hope I haven't left anyone out if so I will correct shortly.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harry I am looking to get some new sps. I am looking for something not green, I still have the bright green milli I got from you in TN. If you would send me some pics of what you have.
Thanks Brandon

Brandon - I don't know for sure it we will be at the swap. This is my selling thread. If I come or for local pickup they will be $5/frag cheaper.
http://reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22064

kitten0304

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any body else going to post a pre-sale list for the frag swap?? I see some on rc but not here

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a wonderful time at the swap today, meeting some new people and talking with the gang. I even purchased and traded some frags that I don't know where to put....
It was a very nice swap. I hope that you'll do it again next year.

Tomoko

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry we missed it. We had alot of frags we wanted to bring. We still had a good time in S.C.Maybe there will be another swap some where close soon.
Jason

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back