• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

cheap/free frags or colonies in the central WA area?

Jo'Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, just upgraded from a 20 gal to a 55 gal and it looks super empty now.. there are no local stores for me, the nearest coral shop is a 2 hr drive. I am hoping someone has some free or cheap frags or colonies available to help fill out my new display. I will pay for shipping or drive to you if needed. All help is appreciated corals will be under 2 radion xr30s with plenty of flow so the options are open.. Happy Reefing Fam cheerz

Rugops

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No wonder. You live like in the middle of nowhere hahaha.

If you were closer to Vancouver, I would have been happy to give you stuff.

OP
OP
Jo'Reefer

Jo'Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha that's a fact I appreciate your response tho.. Nobody close to reef with is kinda lame hahaha I will keep my own dream Alive somehow with the help of this forum I have made it this far so I have full faith.. PM me if your interested in overnight shipping any I can pay some just ran over budget as usual with having to ship everything in and without being able to see them in person it's hard to choose what to buy when everything is expensive as is lol

Rugops

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the late response. I don't have anything decent to part with that would be worth paying for atm. Sorry.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back