!!!!CHECK THIS OUT!!!! Please keep it clean dudes! G-rated comments only please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone, our terms of service are clear. Innuendos, swearing, and other content that isn’t family-friendly will be removed. These are the rules that you all agreed to when you joined R2R. We appreciate wit and creativity, but please keep it in line with our terms of service.

Also further complaints about moderation will also be removed (as stated in our terms of service). If you have a question or concern about a moderating decision, you may reach out to any staff member via PM.

Any further violations from repeat posters will be removed and the poster may also be removed from this thread or have posting permissions suspended.

Thank you.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello everyone, our terms of service are clear. Innuendos, swearing, and other content that isn’t family-friendly will be removed. These are the rules that you all agreed to when you joined R2R. We appreciate wit and creativity, but please keep it in line with our terms of service.

Also further complaints about moderation will also be removed (as stated in our terms of service). If you have a question or concern about a moderating decision, you may reach out to any staff member via PM.

Any further violations from repeat posters will be removed and the poster may also be removed from this thread or have posting permissions suspended.

Thank you.
Yeah, I'm just gonna echo that110%.

this was never intended to be a free-for-all in that regard, and I think people kind of took my idea and ran with it a little farther than they should have.

I have no problem at all closing this thread whatsoever.

You guys have to understand that these mods have a way better things to do than monitor threads for stuff like this, so can we try to keep it clean or should we just pull the plug on this one?

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad Adventure Time GIF

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well with the completely new direction that this thread has taken I would like to change my reply to this.
IMG_0415.jpeg

It has many of the colors of the coral and it is definitely clean enough.

I like it... :p

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No worries everyone thanks for understanding!! Crazy awesome corals makes us go a little wacky sometimes! Ha! I’ve driven all over creation for those little gems!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 101 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.8%
Back