Cherry Corals LIVE SALE SHIPPING and PICKUP thread!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Blue face angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and congrats Chort on the Radion. Been better if I won it but oh we'll maybe next time.

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my order today! Just got everything in my tank!
The rainbow paly's are already opening up! They look great!
Both of the acans are stunners! Love them!!!
The acro had a little chunk broken off from shipping :( :(
-I super glued it to a frag plug I have.. So now I have my own little homemade piece! Hopefully it survives!
Thanks guys! What a great live sale and company cherry coral is.. You guys rock! Enjoy macna!

bsagea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All arrived safe and sound yesterday AM. Clam is happy, chalices and acan are beautiful. Awesome packaging. Thank you for an easy transaction.

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chort55, Congratulations on winning the Radion!! For a long time, it was SC Reefers, until he dozed off for awhile, allowing you to pull ahead, at about hour 15, leading the remainder of the sale. T'was a well fought battle by both of you!

jaguars4263

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got a drip going on my corals now, they look awesome!! The best packing i have had hands down from an online vendor. Thank you guys for everything and have fun at MACNA:bounce:. I hope its in Forida next year!!!!!!

chort55

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and congrats Chort on the Radion. Been better if I won it but oh we'll maybe next time.
Congrats Chort! Well deserved.

Thanks.... have you seen anything "official" because I haven't seen any of the contest winners posted anywhere yet. So really it could still be anyones game with the annoying clause, I'm sure someone could have found 900some posts annoying lol

Chort55, Congratulations on winning the Radion!! For a long time, it was SC Reefers, until he dozed off for awhile, allowing you to pull ahead, at about hour 15, leading the remainder of the sale. T'was a well fought battle by both of you!

Thanks, I was just trying to make it a little challenging for him while trying to score some sweet cherries but I couldn't beat the quick hands of angie and the other live sale pros being this was my 1st one. I definitely learned you have to be lightning quick for next year so tell her to watch out ;) If I did infact win and get the radion I will have to set up a new tank that will need some cherry goodness!

j_bones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine today! Packaging was top notch & all corals looked excellent upon arrival! Live sale was so much fun! Thanks!!

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks.... have you seen anything "official" because I haven't seen any of the contest winners posted anywhere yet. So really it could still be anyones game with the annoying clause, I'm sure someone could have found 900some posts annoying lol

Is this official enough for you? 2 pages back...lol

Acro76 said:
I need to hear from people who participated in the Live sale that can actually attend MACNA. No point in giving it to someone who can't even go so please post here if you can make it and we will draw a winner for the MACNA pass from that pool of people.

Chort won the Radion, he was the top poster, the rest of the prizes will be awarded after I can catch my breath at MACNA. Its not stop shipping here folks....

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huge box arrived 45 minutes ago and a bunch of bags are floating. Most everything has polyps open already! Pics to be posted later, in the vendor feedback forum. Cherry Corals WOWS us once again! As we were opening the box and seeing corals, opened up and happy, in the bags, Angie's eyes lit up like a 5 year old on Christmas morning!

Last edited:

Blue face angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering who won the Macna pass . Figured since starts tommorow that someone had been notified.

creefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huge box arrived 45 minutes ago and a bunch of bags are floating. Most everything has polyps open already! Pics to be posted later, in the vendor feedback forum. Cherry Corals WOWS us once again! As we were opening the box and seeing corals, opened up and happy, in the bags, Angie's eyes lit up like a 5 year old on Christmas morning!

Where's the "like" button for this post?!?!?

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well we did a drawing and robby2782 won the macna full conference pass!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 146 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back