Cherry Corals Presents: Coral MADNESS... in March!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D@MN IT!!! I can't even get it at full price. Grrrr. :boom:

That was sold out right after he posted it as i clicked on the link. i think it was sold earlier but maybe it wasnt showing sold for him? Don't beat yourself up

bkelley02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance of items making it to the site by Monday so I can add to my one win? I'd hate for my Frankenberry to be lonely on it's trip to me on Tuesday. :wink:

maroonman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty stoked ... I came on here for 1 piece ..Orange tip green frogspawn ,, I Got it ,,, And just gambled all night with the rest.

tealgirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just be happy, you didn't irritate your future in laws who flew in to see you.... (first day here, and only second time meeting them). Since I was busy trying to get corals, had my face in the laptop all day... oops. lol and only got 2 maybe 3 corals. Hahahaha I am so going to have to suck up this week, and be a better host welcoming them lol ... :welcome:

Joshhoel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey the corals will be something you and her can enjoy even after they r gone

Rasengan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True but AquaSD usually has several of each item. I do like their model but hate the emailing part. First time I participated they took over 2 days to get back to me and tell me if I had gotten any of the things I had listed. I told them to just forget it, I had already spent the money on something else.

Ya I agree, I don't' care for the emailing part. I'm talking Walmart Black Friday style, just list everything all at once and let everyone fend for themselves by clicking on the coral they like, redirecting to the site and trying to order it that way. The few snipers can't possibly snag all the good stuff. And those on mobile would have a fair shot to snag stuff too just by scrolling down to the corals further down the list. It would give more people a fair chance and, IMO, best of all save all of us the hours sitting in front of a computer hitting F5.

But like I said, I really couldn't care less. I would say I do pretty well on these sales. Last CC sale I did I was in and out in 2 hours - I sniped each and every acro I wanted at first try. It's a tad unfair when you have a 1GB pipe down AND up and some web browser tools to help automate tasks ;)

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I agree, I don't' care for the emailing part. I'm talking Walmart Black Friday style, just list everything all at once and let everyone fend for themselves by clicking on the coral they like, redirecting to the site and trying to order it that way. The few snipers can't possibly snag all the good stuff. And those on mobile would have a fair shot to snag stuff too just by scrolling down to the corals further down the list. It would give more people a fair chance and, IMO, best of all save all of us the hours sitting in front of a computer hitting F5.

But like I said, I really couldn't care less. I would say I do pretty well on these sales. Last CC sale I did I was in and out in 2 hours - I sniped each and every acro I wanted at first try. It's a tad unfair when you have a 1GB pipe down AND up and some web browser tools to help automate tasks ;)
You would be talking an ebay sized server to handle that much traffic at once...Heck the site almost always crashes with just a normal live sale

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets see everyones spoils of war! What was your best deal of the night?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back