Cherry Corals presents... Coral MADNESS in March!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post up pic of your tank and in 5000 ;Bookworm words or less I would love to hear what got you into this awesome hobby. Tell us for a chance to win one of 2 free shipping modules for this weekends Coral Madness in March sale!!!

Michael Llabona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my diving license and saw a whole new world. I basically wanted a piece of the ocean in my living room. A ton of my corals are from Cherry Corals. You guys are great. Hopefully I can win a module!
IMG_20180312_183602784_HDR.jpg

Pivitol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Todd, I replied to your message about the gift card. Just wanted to make sure everything is good to go.

themcfreak

A Surfing Starfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Growing up, my family always had freshwater aquariums, since that what was available at the local stores. When I moved to Austin, and went to a local fish store to set up my own aquarium, I saw salt water livestock for the first time, and realized I had been missing out my entire childhood! A few years later, when I wasn't in the dorms, I set up my first 20 gallon tank, and haven't looked back. Up to 85 gallons now, and always looking to expand. It is so peaceful, entertaining, and absolutly amazing to be able to experience an foreign world, right from my chair or couch. The joy it brings helps offset so much negativity in the world :)

fqMcoHgbQ4Cal0Zjivd41A.jpg

nivekid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fascination with the ocean and all aquatic life began at a very young age. I can't even remember what age it started, but my mom has drawings of sharks that I did while in early grade school. That is also about the time that I got my first aquarium. It was a cheap plastic 5 gallon tank and I loved it! I filled it with guppies and zebra danios. One day I even told my mom I was ready to breed. She looked at me with confusion and asked "What?!" I told her again I was ready to breed. Obviously, I meant the fish, but that's not how I said it. From then on I've always had a tank, when at all possible.

60_Gallon_FTS-1.jpg by Devin Christensen, on Flickr

Hoping for that free shipping!

Arego

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey is it possible I could drive to your location and pick up the purchase I make? I only live 20 minutes away. Thanks for letting me know!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive had aquariums since I was just a kid, freshwater at first and then once I had a little money to burn I went salt.

This is of course before I even owned a camera so no photos.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I recently bought a biocube 29 as my first reef tank im 18 years old and I have payed for it myself I have a hydro galaxy 165w leg and a ecotech mp10 i am wanted to do a easier sps and lps tank and am looking to buy from cherry corals I would love to win the prize it would mean so much to me being new to the hobby since I have a limited budget being still in hs. so I plan on buying this weekend so any money I save is great for me

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 53 53.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.0%
Back