Cherry Corals Presents... Summer Overstock Live Sale - Everything is $20! August 19th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kyle Kaspar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But I can post here so idk I know my internet has screwed me all day but this is the worst it's been losing out on it all

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few minutes? Did you see how quickly things were going today? This is a disaster. Not pleased that I was only able to pick up 3 things. It's not even worth the shipping now.

Yes, this is the nature of live sales. Personally I've tried to buy some things in WWC and Jason Fox's live sale and never had any luck. And I'm getting close to 90mbps on a gaming computer at my house. Definitely these sales are not for everyone. I totally understand the frustration.

AquaticLife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Lil too hectic for me. I think peeps were just buying to buy feelin good about getting a grab bag essentially

UF18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember, Not everyone has been able to buy something still

Kyle Kaspar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't even get to where the corals are shown.
Yes me too I got to 1 Coral same deal as here lags at checkout then is no longer avb I'm sure once the ones with fast internet get what they want might get a chancce

AquaticLife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Got some decent stuff..... Just not what i thought it would be...... Thats my opinion anyways

Dom274

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, this is the nature of live sales. Personally I've tried to buy some things in WWC and Jason Fox's live sale and never had any luck. And I'm getting close to 90mbps on a gaming computer at my house. Definitely these sales are not for everyone. I totally understand the frustration.

I'm a network engineer for a major ISP, working out of the NOC in one of our data centers... I am literally sitting on top of the internet. It's not my connection, I assure you.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back