Cherry Corals Presents... Summer Overstock Live Sale - Everything is $20! August 19th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah man, a bunch of alumni are rolling up and we're all gonna go camping.
Given the high volume of tourists that are coming to this area (top 2 viewing locales for path of totality) we're going to have to set up camp a couple of days before the eclipse in order to secure a good spot.

The eclipse is on Monday. ;)

;Stop

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok, Tennessee here. I'll be driving an hour on Monday to see it.

My Dad is in Knoxville, I had this sale scheduled before I knew about the eclipse. He is in a great spot to see it.

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Dad is in Knoxville, I had this sale scheduled before I knew about the eclipse. He is in a great spot to see it.
I'm in Chattanooga, gonna drive to Sparta area to watch. I'd go to Cookeville but I think it will be crowded.

flashonwhey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will be a lot of triggered snowflakes. I know from experience. I did get pretty ****** when some guy from Houston ended up selling all the stuff he won on MARSH for "charity"

Yea that's what has me on edge now , snipers . Hoarders. Checking out is gonna be a pain in the butt . I know what I want already coral wise . And Ima be oissed if someone gets it just because its 20$ vs something they want. And I payed for shipping already.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea that's what has me on edge now , snipers . Hoarders. Checking out is gonna be a pain in the *** . I know what I want already coral wise . And Ima be oissed if someone gets it just because its 20$ vs something they want. And I payed for shipping already.

Unfortunately that happens a lot in the live sales. People buy it just because it is cheap, not because they want it. More so in the sales that have the $1 and $5 corals. I only buy what I'm wanting. That is why I never buy those blind coral packs.

Brogratz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really curious what will all be in the sale, are those pictures samples of what to expect?

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really curious what will all be in the sale, are those pictures samples of what to expect?
If it's from cherry coral it's all hottness. They have been posting actual teasers in this thread all week, but you can browse last year's sos sale to get a better idea.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lots and lots of cool stuff.

SOS459.jpg

SOS029.jpg

SOS108.jpg

SOS307.jpg

SOS398.jpg

Fishie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can someone help me, do i buy stuff here on r2r or on the CC website?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back