Chihiros add some aquascaping flare to Dosing System design

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chihiros has added a new Dosing System to its aquarium equipment line-up. Consisting of a four-head dosing unit, four dosing containers, and tubing, the most stand-out feature of the new kit is its design aesthetics, clearly being aimed at the image-conscious aquascaper. The doser itself is app controlled but finished in steel effect silver, whereas…
Source

Continue reading...

Freshnsalty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although I'm not familiar with the brand, I've been very intrigued with this dosing system - but I question its accuracy and reliability.

Hhaynie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a huge fan of their planted LEDs. Super high quality lights and a respectable brand that shows up in the aquascaping world often. it's a competitor to ADA, and anyone who has a foot in freshwater planted tanks knows that's a high bar. I just got the doser, and am impressed so far. they have a calibration process for each motor, and it hooks up to an intuitive app that hasn't failed me yet.

Hhaynie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a huge fan of their planted LEDs. Super high quality lights and a respectable brand that shows up in the aquascaping world often. it's a competitor to ADA, and anyone who has a foot in freshwater planted tanks knows that's a high bar. I just got the doser, and am impressed so far. they have a calibration process for each motor, and it hooks up to an intuitive app that hasn't failed me yet.
Update: it's working phenomenally! My candy cane coral had been hanging on by a thread for years in the tank, and now it's starting to grow and get some color to it! Chihiros isn't an offbrand Chinese company, it's a huge force in the freshwater aquascaping world (sponsoring high profile contests and artists like Green Aqua), and I think that they are bringing that culture and quality to the salty side. everything about the doser so far shows superior form and function. Chihiros competes with brands like Aqua Design Amano and Ultum Nature Systems without being an underdog at all, so i'm excited to see how the brand brings that perfect Amano-inspired design to marine systems.

Back