Clam Update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated photos, selling out quickly!

$69 WYSIWYG Cultured Gold Maximas
Draw Over Photo1571448723403.png

$99 WYSIWYG Cultured Blue Maximas
Draw Over Photo1571448636353.png

U

User1

View Badges
Selling out fast.

Side note - I'm a dork. I sent a email in yesterday asking to hold a clam and I mixed up the numbers :D Looks like the one I was asking for (1) is not available. I put down clam 6. Could you please let Rachel know that I put the wrong clam number down and do not hold it? I was after a gold not blue. My fault and I apologise.

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling out fast.

Side note - I'm a dork. I sent a email in yesterday asking to hold a clam and I mixed up the numbers :D Looks like the one I was asking for (1) is not available. I put down clam 6. Could you please let Rachel know that I put the wrong clam number down and do not hold it? I was after a gold not blue. My fault and I apologise.

How about number 2?

U

User1

View Badges
How about number 2?

Looks like 2 it is.

Any chance you could PM me with a frag price for the pocillopora damicornis, birds nest, and possible Duncan if they are still on sale? I'll group up the order if I can keep it under 200'ish or pick out of them all. I think the coral you ID'd a few days back on the sale was a pocillopora (sp).

Thanks. Again sorry for the mix up on the clam. I probably should not have been reading/browsing while also trying to pay attention on a conf call...

Back