clean up sale.

ctyler85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cleaning out the garage and frag tank and thought id sell some stuff and make up for what the workers comp doesn lol. I think everything is a reasonable price, if not make me an offer.

Ive got some acans willing to part with $4/head Have a 3 head and a 5 head plug ready to go but can cut more depending on what you want.
KmUZfSs.jpg

4AbeHO2.jpg

Orange octospawn. Have 4 heads total, would like to keep one. one is split into 2 heads and may be hard to split $40/head. My pictures and lighting cant do these justice.
2deHKq7.jpg

this is what they looked like in better lighting, my lighting just sucks
yBEelrF.jpg

neon greeon octospawn. $30/head 4 heads available. Even tho I say there are 4 heads, all the heads have split into 2, but haven't grown apart enough to cut yet.
DHZ8zew.jpg

Toxic green hammers. 3 small heads. $10/head.
under whites
UhsFJV1.jpg

under blues
m2WmLXi.jpg

butterfly mushrooms. They have kinda morphed into different colors depending on the lighting. some are pink, some are blue, some have neon green dots etc etc. I have a ton of them. $10/ea
4mnL7q2.jpg

Rainbow mushrooms. Again my lighting sucks but when I first got them they had soo many colors in them. They are still cool to look at. $15ea
sx4rGbt.jpg

0PRYbVk.jpg

rNDypjb.jpg

CoralLife 2 bulb T5 48" its pretty rough looking, but it works. No idea how the bulbs are, I'm going to assume their past their life. $20
SUJaftB.jpg

AquaC remora Skimmer $30 have the pump for it, its just not in the picture
bi0FkJ7.jpg

7swiyMY.jpg

OceanPlus Duo Wave maker $10
GDoLFbd.jpg

wavemaker power strip $5
DQrKmu5.jpg

Large 2 bulb T5 48" again, bulbs are shot. $30
pO6ncrr.jpg

ASM G1 skimmer body. Body only $20
b4FpnDj.jpg

Sedra 1500 skimmer pump $40. Currently hooked up to a eshopps skimmer that was a project and converted to recirculating. it was working really well, just too large for my sump
JEMtgd3.jpg

SEIO 2600 Power head $20

oh. and if anyone needs some. more Cheato then you can shake a stick at. just make it go away.

PMs will probably be full so send a text. 813-857-3669. Located in Lutz

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back