• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cleaning out the closet....ATI, Radion, Apex, Vertex

amnesiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody. Getting rid of a few things. All prices are shipped. Open to offers via PM, but please no lowballs. Anyone in Tucson, AZ willing to pick up will get a discount.

Radion XR15 Pro Gen 4 $340ea SOLD Both bought around early summer last year and used for maybe 3-4 months. In excellent condition, practically new. Both have a Feb 12 2018 production date.
IMG_4472.JPG

Radion XR15 Diffuser $20ea SOLD
Were purchased with the Radions and have the same amount of usage on them.
IMG_4477.JPG

Radion XR15 RMS Mount $65ea SOLD
IMG_4475.JPG

Radion XR15 RMS Slide $10ea SOLD
IMG_4474.JPG

Multi-light RMS Track 30" $40 SOLD
Were purchased with the Radions and have the same amount of usage on them. This will come with the hanging wire and hardware. I just forgot to include them in the picture.
IMG_4473.JPG

Vertex RX-Z 2.0 Zeovit Reactor $100ea 1 SOLD Both units have been in use for about a year and some change. Maintained regularly and had no issues with either unit. Also, have Zeovit media left over as well as some blue bottles. PM me if interested.
IMG_4479.JPG
IMG_4478.JPG

Neptune Apex Jr. $150 SOLD
Had this unit on a number of different tanks. Usually, would start a new tank and throw this guy on until I could pick up a full system. Probably seen about a year's worth of duty and all of that would be super light work.
IMG_4476.JPG

Neptune Apex VDM Module $75 SOLD Can't remember when I picked this up and can't find a receipt. If I had to guess I'd say it's at least 2 years old. Works without any issues.
IMG_4471.JPG

ATI Powermodule 4 Bulb 4 LED Cluster 60" PRICE DROP $800 All LEDs tested and T5s come on no issue. This thing is a beast and will grow whatever you put underneath it. Some of the reflective material is a bit tarnished on 1 reflector. The acrylic shield has a few scratches, but nothing that would affect functionality. Please ask any and all questions about this unit prior to making a decision as shipping this thing is going to be super expensive. This will ship via FedEx or UPS insured and there will be absolutely no returns (unless of course it arrives damaged). Discount if local pick up.
IMG_4484.JPG
IMG_4483.JPG
IMG_4469.JPG

ATI Powermodule 4 Bulb 3 LED Cluster 48" PRICE DROP $700 This is a newer unit having basically been taken out of the box and hung so it's in immaculate condition. Very good stuff here for the price. Same spiel as above concerning shipping and returns. Discount if local pick up.
IMG_4482.JPG
IMG_4481.JPG
IMG_4470.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
amnesiac

amnesiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry everybody. I'm a nightshifter so I had to get a bit of sleep. Working on PMs now....

OP
OP
amnesiac

amnesiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RMS Slides SOLD
Diffusers SOLD
RMS Track SOLD
Apex Jr. SOLD

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back