Coral Frags For Sale.

SLUF681

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Green with purple tip Acro. $10/inch. I can get about 2 or 3 frags off it.

Green with purple tip Frogspawn. $10/head. I don't think I have a single head, so I'm gonna say a 2 head minimum.

Green Pavona (cactus). Frag is approximately 2" wide, and totally encrusted. Fast growing. $40, or I can get 2 frags off of it for $20 each.

Green Echinata. $20.

Pink Birdsnest. $10/frag.

I also have a ton of Metallic Green Star Polyps. $10/frag.

Last edited:

Familyguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is carl wakely I just joined VRJ today. I see you live in Powell Tn. I live in Oak Ridge TN. I would every much like to seek your knowledge on reef tanks as I am very very new to the hobbie. I have found it hard to get honest open answers from most of the fish stores here in knoxville. I am not sure how to add you to my friends list just yet. So I am sending you this I have tried to post a photo of our tank but its not letting me post it.

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is carl wakely I just joined VRJ today. I see you live in Powell Tn. I live in Oak Ridge TN. I would every much like to seek your knowledge on reef tanks as I am very very new to the hobbie. I have found it hard to get honest open answers from most of the fish stores here in knoxville. I am not sure how to add you to my friends list just yet. So I am sending you this I have tried to post a photo of our tank but its not letting me post it.

Hey Carl, glad to see you on here, ALso this Saturday from 11-4 7043 maynardville pike , one of our sponsors is having a grand Opening. If you attend please do. There will be plenty of knowledge there for you to choose from

Ole Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the club Carl and welcome to the hobby please try to make it to Austins opening Saturday if you can,you'll get to meet some of the club members and maybe we can drag you through our years of reefing to help you out see ya there! :clap2:

Esage

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Carl, glad to see you on here, ALso this Saturday from 11-4 7043 maynardville pike , one of our sponsors is having a grand Opening. If you attend please do. There will be plenty of knowledge there for you to choose from

Is there a fish store opening on maynardville pike?

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to meet you today Carl, and welcome to the Volunteer Reef Junkies club!

wrfreeman

Wade
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're going to be at the Sept. meeting, then I'd love to buy or trade for an acro frag? I've got a nice blue and pink (holograhic) monti digi frag I'd be willing to trade. if not, I'll buy it from you no problem. Just let me know:) Thanks, Wade

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back