• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

coral in pigeon forge?

lars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May be a long shot but I'm vacationing here in Tennessee and am leaving Saturday. I was wondering if any fellow reefers around here may have any chalice frags they may want to come off of. Nothing special in mind and I would even be interested in some no namers. Also I know of the shops in knoxville but anything around here? Thanks for reading.

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hit "CEE" with a PM he is in the Knoxville area and has a few chalices that he frags. No coral shops in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area, if you drive into Knoxville there is The Coral Reef, Aquarium Connection, and best of all Aquatic Marine. Aquatic Marine has some chalice frags and they just recently got in a Strawberry Short Cake frags that are fully healed. I have a single Tyree red watermelon frag that is fully healed as well. You may want to post your request in the East Tennessee Reef Club forum.

OP
OP
lars

lars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool. Thanks for the reply. I definitely plan on hitting the shops in knoxville. I'll check out that local club also.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 152 73.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.8%
Back