jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you do @mdb_talon @jhuntstl and @Grill
Any good finds yesterday?
I was happy to give all my money to Dave. If I could've afforded it and had the space, I would have grabbed one of each of his acros. Is Dave/Nook on R2R?

I'll post some good pics when the lights come on. But I got....

AV99 Blue Monster Tort

BC Thanksgiving Millepora

Diablo Millepora

Copps Bella

How'd you do @TriggerFinger?

Grill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked around but went home empty handed. I showed restraint... In the back of my head I know Christmas is right around the corner.

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was happy to give all my money to Dave. If I could've afforded it and had the space, I would have grabbed one of each of his acros. Is Dave/Nook on R2R?

I'll post some good pics when the lights come on. But I got....

AV99 Blue Monster Tort

BC Thanksgiving Millepora

Diablo Millepora

Copps Bella

How'd you do @TriggerFinger?
I got a couple things…the last booth I went to should have been the first. Any idea who was on the back wall, middle table, next to “blue line corals”. I bought some shrooms from him and wanted another shroom he had but I only took a set amount of money and no cards. Was that your table @Ultraman ??

mr d smack

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a couple things…the last booth I went to should have been the first. Any idea who was on the back wall, middle table, next to “blue line corals”. I bought some shrooms from him and wanted another shroom he had but I only took a set amount of money and no cards. Was that your table @Ultraman ??
Sounds like frogspawn. I’m not sure what he goes by here

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I’m Dave/Nook on RC. Hope your frags do well and let me know if they don’t and I’ll replace them. Swap was a lot of fun!
You will take more of my money in the future.

It was nice meeting you again.

- Joel

AM-JKLXQYUb8Ir0YElncg8TvnCQaXscsOE1oPfVn15IVPMTReJjUf1xYN-EGEkGJ_gWFJFzrzm4V0LvsUk_LANoRBsEgpUsLyu2EENBiQq9EjrUfewMpt4D8v94ePbWoYVLZOQ9l-BfT1yi5A1XzbhFY7uKt=w1737-h978-no

AM-JKLWU4-45bwed0VfRrMTYi4OKvU7uvNUtiJcg3HNMsBj1qrWfUyr658Qg0rFyYPFTstBCdmBWfn3d1Va-cdeGz6RDsb7Afl3NrWHeOf7qf2I5wsI9Y212J4rjSLD56mirSjrYsqsAigUFD0ugP5e4XZgk=w1737-h978-no

AM-JKLU0ISQDfewYOVwH5uCq4vB-L-vBdtF6Hsvb1xccZQ6c-4s5soCwi_8OeGNm04kwUd9W0RwboODoU4c5c2WkumSBGYw1cCsd7HW1m180q6DQhVHe-HdZm9cZGfaCs5K5-qJg-fKdh_B-MEfEGSJ3FkoR=w1737-h978-no

AM-JKLWeZlUqP2rg0sbbVMcivFVqypwhCTQuWjriBZ4Q1pse9u77m7T3juAb_22NNzGL1kqct64TDeXg83L2qoMGfh2MzIiaovj_g0sz8Dh5hukWPGE731BbHxY9wLLnNVWcXCplSjFTVd9atMrDsehIf3Lm=w1737-h978-no

OP
OP
M

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you do @mdb_talon @jhuntstl and @Grill
Any good finds yesterday?

I bought too much!! With no raffle i spent a lot on coral. My best deals i think were with @Ultraman i think(closest table to the entrance?). Think i ended up buying 5 or 6 acros from him. Was going to go back and get an ASD rainbow from the table next to him who i believe is also local and completely forgot. Anyone know who that was and if they on R2R is that the @Frogspawn74 that i see referenced in this thread?

Also finally got some HG micromussa and some zoa frags. The HG micro been on my list of wants for awhile.

mr d smack

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought too much!! With no raffle i spent a lot on coral. My best deals i think were with @Ultraman i think(closest table to the entrance?). Think i ended up buying 5 or 6 acros from him. Was going to go back and get an ASD rainbow from the table next to him who i believe is also local and completely forgot. Anyone know who that was and if they on R2R is that the @Frogspawn74 that i see referenced in this thread?

Also finally got some HG micromussa and some zoa frags. The HG micro been on my list of wants for awhile.
That would be Smoothdog

Ultraman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the compliments! Joel, your photography skills are excellent. Realistic coloration and awesome polyp extension. If I can keep it alive, anyo can

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the compliments! Joel, your photography skills are excellent. Realistic coloration and awesome polyp extension. If I can keep it alive, anyo can
Pixel 4 and an orphek macro lens can make anyone a good photographer. ;) They're under a coralcare gen2. I'm hoping they stay looking this fantastic.

smoothdog

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yeah, that was me with the ASD Rainbow. If you've got any Orange Passion left, maybe we could trade? Wish I would have seen your trade thread before the swap. Gotta get used to checking R2R now...

Smoothdog had all the acros I wanted, but couldn't afford.
What were you looking for JF Solar Flare and ASD Rainbow were the only ones I had that were up there in price, but they were good size chunks.

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, that was me with the ASD Rainbow. If you've got any Orange Passion left, maybe we could trade? Wish I would have seen your trade thread before the swap. Gotta get used to checking R2R now...

What were you looking for JF Solar Flare and ASD Rainbow were the only ones I had that were up there in price, but they were good size chunks.
I was looking at two JF acros you had IIRC. One was definitely the solar flare. Can't remember the other. Don't think it was ASD rainbow. I'm just cheap and unwilling to spend over a certain amount per frag. I expressed this to you and likely apologized haha.

smoothdog

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at two JF acros you had IIRC. One was definitely the solar flare. Can't remember the other. Don't think it was ASD rainbow. I'm just cheap and unwilling to spend over a certain amount per frag. I expressed this to you and likely apologized haha.
Ah, no worries. There was a day when I wouldn't spend more than a certain amount either. Maybe we could work out a trade. Was it JF Green Goblin? That's the only other JF coral I have.

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, no worries. There was a day when I wouldn't spend more than a certain amount either. Maybe we could work out a trade. Was it JF Green Goblin? That's the only other JF coral I have.
It may have been, not sure. There were a lot of names thrown out that day. Had to snap a pic of Dave's key just so I'd remember what I bought haha. My tank is still young, so not quite trading yet. Plan to be active in that regard when the time comes though. Thanks for the offer.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 122 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.6%
Back