• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

CORALS/FISH FOR SALE IN AUSTIN TX AREA

Marketplace

MDSReefing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I am currently selling off my livestock as I am planning on moving abroad soon and can not take them with me.

Below I will list the corals, common name as well as scientific, size and price wanted. I will then post a large photo that has them all for visual. If you are wanting a particular photo please DM me and I will send it out to you.

1x- trachyphyllia geoffroyi, open brain coral- Green, about 6 inches fully extended, two mouths. $250

1x- Duncanopsomia axifuga, Duncan, about 4 inches long, has around 25-30 heads. Very vibrant green and great grower. $100

1x- Euphylia ancora, hammer coral, has a diameter of about 7-9 inches fully extended, purple tentacles with green veins, 4 mouths. $200

1x Blastomusso wellsi, blasto, stands about 5 inches tall, has around 8 heads, deep red outer ring with green/blue mouths. $100

1x Kenyan Tree Soft coral, stands about 7 inches tall has multiple arms, $60

3x Acanthestrea enchinatas, stary cup coral, I have 2 varieties, one red and one purple and green.
There are two red frags,

one about 3 and a half inches with around 20 heads $75

one about an inch, with 5 heads and a mushroom coral on the frag, $40

And the green variety is around 4 inches with close to 15 heads, very intense coloration $75

1x Goniopora, red variety, about a 2 inch frag. $60

1x Ricodia Yuma, mushroom coral, vibrant yellow/green/blue is about the size of a silver dollar fully extended $40

3x Ricodia Florida, mushroom coral, one is the size of a silver dollar $20 and two small frags $5 each

and finally 4x Green Rhodactis, hairy mushroom corals, one single quarter sized $20

and a rock with 3 dime sized $30

please let me know if you see anything that peaks your interest. Thank you
***Willing to negotiate price***

F983C234-1937-4601-BF2A-9C2EF1151429.jpeg

65DFCED0-0B8C-48CB-B0A6-E5B6A15C91BA.jpeg
1B662561-8139-443E-A726-F10331E0B328.jpeg
DEA80FBA-2ED2-421D-8CA0-59FCCDA51ED4.jpeg

Avast

Have you ever had a reef tank with no sump and how did it go?

• YES and it was just fine

Votes: 126 58.3%
  • YES but it was difficult

Votes: 42 19.4%
  • NO

Votes: 42 19.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 2.8%
Top Shelf Aquatics