• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Couple of large Zoa colonies for sale locally

Item Price
$300 for both, $200 for larger & $150 for smaller
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

FastAG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there. First time doing this so apologies if I do something incorrectly. I've got a couple of large zoa colonies (1 ~9" rock with two types and 1 ~6" rock with 3 types that I want to sell. They have been thriving in my waterbox marine X 90.3 for about 12-18 months now, completely filled out the rocks and I have no desire to try fragging them or anything like that. Would like to sell them locally (I'm just south of Boston). I'm thinking $200 for the larger colony and $150 for the smaller one. Or best offer.

IMG_0222.JPEG
IMG_0223.JPEG

wattson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice., you have the zoa green thumb. curious what your doing that the zoas like so much to grow this well?

OP
OP
FastAG

FastAG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing special really. I’ve got a mixed reef. Try keep P and N at .05 and 5 (with varying amounts of success), a refugium, no skimmer, regular copepod and phyto dosing, and kalk. pH ranges between 8 and 8.3 over the course of the day. There are 9 fish and I feed them once or twice a day. Feed the corals weekly with a mixture of frozen brine & mysis shrimp, coral amino, and reef roids.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back