CR's Free Frag Pack offer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey R2R,

We have a fun offer for you! Place an order of $150 or more (fish excluded) and you will receive 3 FREE CORALS!!! On orders of $199 or more we will even pay for the shipping! This offer is good thru the end of October :cool:

You will get some say as to what you want. Are you an Acro nut? Then we can send you 3 free acros. Do you love zoanthids and palythoa's? Then let us know and we will send 3 free zoanthid frags. Want a combo of things, then just let us know! All you need to do is write us a note in the check out notes letting us know what you would like. Although we get to decide the exact coral that goes into your box we are more then happy to hear your wish list. Let us know specifically what you want and we may surprise you. But at the very least you will get to decide what types of corals you will get (AKA softies, lps, sps, zoos etc).

Also be sure to take advantage of our incredible sale that we have running right now. Here are just a few examples of the current deals...

DOOR BUSTER!!!! ;Nailbiting
$24.99 Tyree Pink Lemonade! That's 58% off. CLICK HERE

image.png

Yellow Liam Cloves now just $29.99
image.png

ORA Bird of Paradise 18% off!
orabop2.jpg

And many other great buys found here!

Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef

Last edited:

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m eyeing a pair of those Orange Storms! They look gorgeous. I normally get my nice clowns from Divers Den, but those look amazing.

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A hot new door buster is loaded up! 83% off OXIDES zoanthids. Now just $4.99 but hurry, this offer is on a countdown timer!!! :p

image.png

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Cultivated Reef so is the garf and Oregon tort no longer available for the door buster prices?
Sorry for the confusion. They are no longer available at the door buster price. All the special door busters that we have been offering are on a countdown timer. They usually are available for 2-3 days.

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tyree Pink Lemonade has made the door buster line up at just $24.99! This offer is on a countdown timer and ends soon so hurry!
image.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back