Cultivated Reefs 20% off sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys,

We are offering a 20% off sale on all our coral (excludes fish and inverts). Also any order over $199 will receive FREE SHIPPING. This offer ends originally was going to end on Sunday August 26th at midnight but we have decided to extend it until the end of the month. But supplies may not last that long so hurry ;)

Below are a few examples of the other offerings...

Fresh new door buster loaded up and on a count down timer! It's scheduled to end on Tuesday morning so hurry! ;Woot;Woot;Woot

$5 Red Devil People Eaters!!!
reddevil1.jpg

CR's Tealah Monster! This is a new farmed offering that we have been working on for a while now. It's fast growing and the color is really unique. Now 20% off!
tealahmonster-510x510.jpg

Strawberry Wines now just $20!!
strawberrywines-1-510x510.jpg

WWC Bizarro Cyphastrea now under $40!
wwcbizarrocyphastrea-510x510.jpg

All our coral is on sale so come take a gander :D

www.Cultivated Reef.com

Last edited:

Cary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

We are offering a 20% off sale on all our coral (excludes fish and inverts). Also any order over $199 will receive FREE SHIPPING. This offer ends Sunday August 26th at midnight. But supplies may not last that long so hurry ;)

Below are a few examples of the other offerings...

CR's Tealah Monster! This is a new farmed offering that we have been working on for a while now. It's fast growing and the color is really unique. Now 20% off!
tealahmonster-510x510.jpg

Strawberry Wines now just $20!!
strawberrywines-1-510x510.jpg

WWC Bizarro Cyphastrea now under $40!
wwcbizarrocyphastrea-510x510.jpg

All our coral is on sale so come take a gander :D

www.Cultivated Reef.com

Love my Bizzaro Cyphastrea! It is spreading quickly and has retained that beautiful color. Very easy coral to keep.

YumaMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, reefers! If you have not purchased frags from Cultivated Reef you should check out this current sale. There are many good options out there selling corals, but my favorite is CR. For me it is the best one stop shop for the "classic" cultivated corals that beginner SPS reefers like me need, not to mention their great customer service AND FEARLESSLY HONEST ADVICE. Below are a few pics of frags that I purchased from CR in late May of this year, all were regular size frags (not XL), and the pictures were taken this morning -- just 3 months of new growth. Lighting is four Geissman VHO T5 lamps with two Reefkeeper Photon V24 LED fixtures, using a "crappy" iPhone 8 camera, no color filter to the lens, no "photoshopping", just a simple crop. The pictures do not do justice to the size, color, and health of this fledgling SPS collection. First up is the Rainbow Stylophora. Second is the ORA Green Birdsnest. Third is the Green Bali Slimer. Fourth is the CR Commoner's Envy Poci. Fifth is the CR Tricolor Acro. Sixth is the Birds Of Paradise Birdsnest. Last is their (Very!) Pink Birdsnest. As I have time I may post some more pics. I hope this post is helpful and furthers your joy in...
IMG_0474.JPG
IMG_0469.JPG
IMG_0470.JPG
IMG_0473.JPG
IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0471.JPG

...reefing! Oops, forgot the (Very) Pink Birdsnest!

IMG_0472.JPG

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No fancy names just good pricing what every reefer really needs . Awesome deal!!
Thank you tautog83 :) The lack of fancy names may be partly due to the inability to come up with any, but I prefer your angle on that lol!

Cary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CR just sent me the large monti frag (Tyree Rainbow) I have ever received. Very beautiful. The Tyree Red Watermelon Alien Eye Chalice was beautiful as well and also very large (2 eyes).

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my order from CR of a rainbow stylo and let me say these guys are awesome. Polyps open before I even put it into the tank. Superb packaging and very healthy specimen I am stoked. I fully recommend these guys

Cary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my order from CR of a rainbow stylo and let me say these guys are awesome. Polyps open before I even put it into the tank. Superb packaging and very healthy specimen I am stoked. I fully recommend these guys

I take the packaging for granted after ordering so many times, but you are right...1st class.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back