Cultivated Reef's Free Frag Pack Offer!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey R2R,

We have a fun offer for you! Place an order of $150 or more (fish excluded) and you will receive 3 FREE CORALS!!! On orders of $199 or more we will even pay for the shipping!

You will get some say as to what you want. Are you an Acro nut? Then we can send you 3 free acros. Do you love zoanthids and palythoa's? Then let us know and we will send 3 free zoanthid frags. Want a combo of things, then just let us know! All you need to do is write us a note in the check out notes letting us know what you would like. Although we get to decide the exact coral that goes into your box we are more then happy to hear your wish list. Let us know specifically what you want and we may surprise you. But at the very least you will get to decide what types of corals you will get (AKA softies, lps, sps, zoos etc).

Also be sure to take advantage of our incredible sale that we have running right now. Here are just a few examples of the current deals...

Pink Zippers now just $15!
pinkzipper12.jpg

Jedi Mind Trick 50% off!
jedimindtrick22.jpg

ORA Bird of Paradise 20% off!
orabop2.jpg

And many other great buys found here!

Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice offering!

Raymark

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible to get 3 free corals for every $150 spent? My shopping cart is almost up to $300 & I’d definitely buy a little more to score more free corals :)

Raymark

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you’re on the fence, go for it. I just received my order. FedEx delivered several hrs late yet everything started opening immediately. Packaging was great. Most corals were larger than expected. Some contained double or triple the heads/polyps listed on the website. My free corals were also large & just what I asked for.
My free corals:
1. Green birds nest
2. Pink birds nest
3. Mummy eye chalice
4. Teal ricordea
5. Midas touch zoa with over 20 polyps
6. Red people eater paly with about 9 heads

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you’re on the fence, go for it. I just received my order. FedEx delivered several hrs late yet everything started opening immediately. Packaging was great. Most corals were larger than expected. Some contained double or triple the heads/polyps listed on the website. My free corals were also large & just what I asked for.
My free corals:
1. Green birds nest
2. Pink birds nest
3. Mummy eye chalice
4. Teal ricordea
5. Midas touch zoa with over 20 polyps
6. Red people eater paly with about 9 heads

So glad you are happy with your order!

This is the final day of this offer!!

HumboldtReefer85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my first order from Cultivated Reef yesterday, and I am very happy with my corals. I purchased the SPS frag pack and I was able to make some requests. Corals are large and healthy. Also ordered the pink ******* chalice for 50% off, which I was very pleased about. I would order from again.

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I received my first order from Cultivated Reef yesterday, and I am very happy with my corals. I purchased the SPS frag pack and I was able to make some requests. Corals are large and healthy. Also ordered the pink ******* chalice for 50% off, which I was very pleased about. I would order from again.

Thank you :)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back