• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

custom 225 gallon aquarium, stand, canopy for sale

OP
OP
SneakyTortuga

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At 4000 for a used tank that’s steep don’t think you will get that to be honest. Used tanks don’t hold value

I’ve read your comment multiple times but I can’t make out what you’re trying to say... I paid $6000 for the tank set up. No where does it say $10,000. After equipment I have well over $10,000 invested

For a used off the shelf tank you are right but this is custom bigger tank. I’ve had multiple offers as of now but logistically it hasn’t worked out. I appreciate your concern for selling my tank but if you are not interested just move on.

dburt520

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold a custom CDA 225 (72x30x24) with Starfire and external overflow in 2018 with trigger timeline sump, MP40's, a couple Varios pumps, Reef Octopus Elite 220 skimmer, original Apex with all the bells and whistles, ATI 8 bulb with Reefbrite LED's heaters, ATO and all of the other essentials to fun a tank for 4500. The tank was less than a year old (we moved unexpectedly shortly after I got the tank), and oddly enough the guy that bought it lived in Florida (I am in Arizona), and paid to have it shipped or transported.

The point of my story is GLWS at that price. Yes, I certainly took it in the shorts on my "investment", but it is only worth what it's worth. I hope you get your asking price, or close to it but in reality a new custom tank and stand is in that same ballpark as far as price goes (I'm hunting for another large tank at the moment and have received several quotes from a few different builders)

For the right price on your tank I might be interested, but would of course need it shipped.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 47 21.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.5%
Back