• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Custom GLA 96” x 30” x 12” Lagoon Style Frag Tank Reef Ready Display W/ Stand Sump Apex Return Etc

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 89.5%
17   2   0
Time to part ways with this beautiful custom Great Lakes Aquarium lagoon style reef ready frag tank. Measurements are 96” x 30” x 12” (8’x2.5’x1’). This is for the tank, stand, sump & the equipment listed below. The sump is a custom 6’ ~120gal 3 chamber with large skimmer section that I used as a secondary frag holding area. Will include jebao SME-22000 5811gph return pump, Apex orange label brain with single EB8 and pH + temp probes, all plumbing, Aquamaxx filter roller, chaeto/macro algae reactor & return locline with RFG Nozzles. I have some extra large unique shaped pieces of dry rock I can include if the buyer wants as well. The stand was built in the basement so it may need slightly disassembled to be removed but not sure. Price is $1100. Cash and pickup only in Garden City, MI. Would consider trading for high end torches & bounce shrooms. Will need to bring 2-3 people to help remove from basement. Not looking to separate but since I keep being asked tank only price is $900.

Video of tank when it was running:

IMG_8882.png IMG_8883.png IMG_8884.png IMG_8885.png IMG_8892.jpeg IMG_8893.jpeg IMG_8894.jpeg IMG_8895.jpeg IMG_8897.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 25 14.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 14.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 96 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 7.1%
Back