Custom Pods Available

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please let us know by PM or on Messenger (@dinkinsaquaticgardens) if you'd like anything customized. If you want a Snacklebox without the rotifers, we can do it. If you want extra rotifers, we can do it. Do you prefer Tisbe and Apocyclops but don't care for Tigriopus? We can make a bottle of Tisbe and Apocyclops for you!

We pride ourselves on our customer service - it's one of the biggest things that differentiates us - so don't hesitate to contact us! If we're awake (basically 8 AM to midnight Central time), you'll get a reply within a few minutes in most cases.

*We will soon be offering this service for phyto as well. Stay tuned!

Ben549

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you source other types of copepods, amphipods, isopods, and ostracods? I'm looking for some specific and uncommon species ;)

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey @Dinkins Aquatic Gardens - just some feedback on the 20% coupon I got via email (which is awesome btw). It’s a weird outcome due to how I ordered, I know. But this coupon would have cost me more with the shipping threshold.

Not a biggie - I got a giggle out of it and wished I had a bigger tank to take advantage of the generous coupon.

IMG_0057.png

Ben549

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Dinkins Aquatic Gardens - just some feedback on the 20% coupon I got via email (which is awesome btw). It’s a weird outcome due to how I ordered, I know. But this coupon would have cost me more with the shipping threshold.

Not a biggie - I got a giggle out of it and wished I had a bigger tank to take advantage of the generous coupon.

IMG_0057.png
I think maybe you are confused, this thread is probably not the right place for your question.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can you source other types of copepods, amphipods, isopods, and ostracods? I'm looking for some specific and uncommon species ;)
Unfortunately we just offer the three types of pods, plus amphipods, right now. Thank you so much for thinking of us!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

IMG_0057.png
That is crazy! We have seen that happen from time to time. If it ever happens again (or to anyone else who is reading this) just send me a PM and I can refund the shipping. I hate for a coupon code to cost you more than you would have spent without it!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back