Dangerous fish for small tank

Ebreefs78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m thinking about getting into saltwater but I’m not into small colorful fish. I like aggressive, predatory, and dangerous fish. I don’t have the budget for a huge aquarium that most of them require however. Any recommendations on good fish for anything 55 gallons and smaller? I really like stone fish but I’m not sure if that fits what I can do space wise. Dwarf lion fish might work. Please let me know of any fish that might also fit the build I can do freshwater too.

Deberber

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m thinking about getting into saltwater but I’m not into small colorful fish. I like aggressive, predatory, and dangerous fish. I don’t have the budget for a huge aquarium that most of them require however. Any recommendations on good fish for anything 55 gallons and smaller? I really like stone fish but I’m not sure if that fits what I can do space wise. Dwarf lion fish might work. Please let me know of any fish that might also fit the build I can do freshwater too.
Could try out a Toadfish, get to be about a foot long and would not have to worry about getting pricked! Could also try out a dwarf moray eel (like a snowflake or golden).

Back