OP
OP
Danny1496

Danny1496

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a small update been dealing with some turf algae but is under control got a few more coral , wall hammer ,zoas , ricordeas , and pick up a pair of blacker ice clownfish. Worry for the iPhone pictures need a camera ASAP
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice corals!

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one larger chalice, about 4" diameter, and it's the one coral in my tank that isn't very happy. I wish you the best of luck with those nice looking specimens. I'm curious what flow and lighting they end up liking in your tank.

OP
OP
Danny1496

Danny1496

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one larger chalice, about 4" diameter, and it's the one coral in my tank that isn't very happy. I wish you the best of luck with those nice looking specimens. I'm curious what flow and lighting they end up liking in your tank.
Will keep you posted

OP
OP
Danny1496

Danny1496

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

were you feeding your's , got all mines to eat reef roids today . lets see in a few more days .

Mebeknob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finish all the pluming for the apex dos today connected with some ro line for my automatic water change.

P5116365.JPG

sorry for the cell phone picture
Lemme guess how you did the daily water change cause I want to do this too.

One garbage can RO (filled strait from RODI unit) Connected to one saltwater can.
One apex pump pumping water out to waste then one pumping water in from the saltwater can for a certain amount of time each day?

(RO can also your ATO reservoir?)

OP
OP
Danny1496

Danny1496

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like how you did that. Looks nice.
Thanks
Lemme guess how you did the daily water change cause I want to do this too.

One garbage can RO (filled strait from RODI unit) Connected to one saltwater can.
One apex pump pumping water out to waste then one pumping water in from the saltwater can for a certain amount of time each day?

(RO can also your ATO reservoir?)

You got it 100% you will love the automatic water changes

OP
OP
Danny1496

Danny1496

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another update to the sump area , plumb my realtors to a filter sock to catch any gfo or carbon media the come out of the realtors also got some chaeto algae for the refugium and a marine 8x8x4 marine pure block.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I was wondering how u like the seneye? And why u got that when u had the Apex as well? Also are u thinking about getting the reef link with all of that ecotech stuff? I only have the M1 pump and a WP10 and I think it is worth the 99 dollars. And if u do not plan on getting it what is ur reasoning? I enjoyed reading thru ur build thanks for posting.
Justin

OP
OP
Danny1496

Danny1496

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I was wondering how u like the seneye? And why u got that when u had the Apex as well? Also are u thinking about getting the reef link with all of that ecotech stuff? I only have the M1 pump and a WP10 and I think it is worth the 99 dollars. And if u do not plan on getting it what is ur reasoning? I enjoyed reading thru ur build thanks for posting.
Justin
I only use the seneye for the par meter, for the scotched everyone seems to like the wxm better I may try the reef link one day . Thanks

OP
OP
Danny1496

Danny1496

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Justin
I think is easier to adjust the light spectrum on the fly with the reef link

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think is easier to adjust the light spectrum on the fly with the reef link
U have me confussed on this one so u don't have the red link u use the wom module? And I understand somewhat about the seneye but wouldn't it have been cheaper to get the apex par meter? That's why I was wondering why u choose the seneye instead since u already had the apex

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 134 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back