December AZ FRAG Holiday Party the 15th

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Holidays AZ FRAG!!! :lalala:

Date;
December 15th. From 2:00PM to 4:00PM. Mark it on your calender! You don't want to miss this one.

Location;
Prankster's Gar and Brill 2
7919 E. Thomas Rd. (SW corner of Thomas and Hayden)
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

What is happening at the Holiday Party.

Ballots for AZ FRAGs first elections will be passed out while we sit down and order drinks and food. At that time if you are running for a position you can stand up and say some hitting about yourself and why you should get the vote. When you are done voting place it the ballot box up front.

We will have the Secret Santa again. If u would like to play please bring a nice FRAG (no gag frags like Anthelia, Xenia, GSP) for the game. Put the frag in an container that cannot be seen threw or if you use those Ziplock containers then please put the container in a brown paper bag. When we are ready everyone that participated will draw a number and lowest number picks and so on. When you choose you can pick off the table or steal someones frag.

All ballots will be turned in by now and if I can get someone to help me tally up the votes while i do the raffle i would appreciate it.

Raffles! I am squeezing our sponsors for holiday joy. So this should be a good raffle. Lots of equipment and frags. No coal this year. Tickets will be $1 each or six for $5 sold at the meeting. Raffle will be held at the end.

Raffle prizes will be;

Seachem's box; 4 draws. Reef Fusion Packs with aquavitro fuel or two starter kits (Stability, Prime, and Clarity)

Rio/Taam 's box; 1 draw. Two Seio 2600 pumps with controller.

AqauticLife's box; 5 draws. 24" Expandable 24watt LED fixture. Next four draws will be aquatic life T shirts (I only have mediums and X-larges LOL).

Grand Prize box; 2 draws (maybe more). A BioCube 29 gallon with a Kessil A150W LED pendant to go over it!!!! and second draw a JBJ ProKit cleaning tool kit.

Here is who we have for 2013 AZFRAG nominees;

President; Frick
Vice President; Aquainus (Shane) and SWaddict (DJ)
Web Admin; Aquainus (Shane) and King Evil (Matt)
Treasurer; Derek BC and Weyrman (Roy)
Secretary; Pescado Racing (Greg) Evolved (Hunter)

And two new position that aren't needed but could help.
-Corresponding Secretary, this position would be good for someone that has connection in the aquarium trade to help get us raffle stuff and speakers.
-Club Photographer, that's it take pics of the club meeting and party's. It's always good to show our sponsors what goes on so we can get good donation in future.

Hope to see you all there.

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please use this thread to sell and trade. And as always you will get more bits if you post pictures of what you got for sale. And don't for get to list the prices.

If anyone wants to bring some holiday treats (cookies, candy) put them up front by the raffle stuff for everyone to snack on. nom nom nom.

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is an update on our nominees.

President; Frick
Vice President; Aquainus (Shane) and SWaddict (DJ)
Web Admin; Aquainus (Shane) and King Evil (Matt)
Treasurer; Derek BC and Weyrman (Roy)
Club Secretary; Pescado Racing (Greg) Evolved (Hunter)
Corresponding Secretary; CoralReefDoc (Joshua)

There will be extra raffles for Specrapure RO units and JBJ live rock as well.

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice day for a AZ FRAG Holiday party. Lots of snow falling, except it got a little warm on the way down. We can pretend.

If you are doing the secret santa then find me, i'll be in a black shirt with a clown fish on the front. I will give you a number and a bag for the frag. When we get around to santa time then I will call the numbers in order. Hint; You don't want to be the first one and get something good.

Getting ready to take off in a bit. I should be there about 1:00pm if anyone wants to get there early.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 87 49.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 30.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back