DING DANG PE GIVEAWAY...Become a Premium Member NOW to win

Ladipyg

Saltwater Diva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK...if you've been lurking in the shadows or sitting on the fence about becoming a premium member...JOIN NOW. ONLY premium members are eligible to enter in this drawing for a Ding Dang PE giveaway. If your still unsure, for the price of a Premium Membership you couldn't even buy one polyp of this stunning paly...much less 5 and free shipping...

Rev...keep track and LMK when you get to 150 NEW Premium Memberships so I can make the frag even BIGGER...10 POLYPS!!! This is just my way of thanking you for the great job you do and the stellar web-site you have brought to the reefing community.

Since I want to see 150 new Premium Members I will let this sign up run until June 20th....if Rev will do me the honor of drawing on the 21st of June, I will ship out on the 22nd of June if the winner contacts me with their info.

And here's the pictures boys and girls....the stalk of these polyps is about as big as a pencil...these are HUGE PALYS...good luck and spread the word about R2R.

Just join up and then go Post in the Premium Members Giveaway forum (Hawaiian Ding Dang PE giveaway) to win. Post only once please and GOOD LUCK!! I will pay for the shipping on this also...now it really is a giveaway!!

Here is a picture of the mother colony....
luckypalysbestshotyet.jpg

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome... another perk of being a premium member... thanks for the donation... and good luck to you all... :)

stickied this too...

OP
OP
Ladipyg

Ladipyg

Saltwater Diva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 to 10 polyps of this particular paly is almost a colony. They are HUGE polyps...now go PREMIUM and enter to win.

JPSKI25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of Chicago's Finest with a heart of gold!!! Still can't believe you just found those at GoFish. Rick and I were discussing that we just need to follow you around when you go zoa shopping!

Der ABT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow, as soon as my new job starts june 8th i might just have to become a premium member. Until then im broke as part time jobs dont pay enough, Getting laid off is really hurting my reefs growth.

You should give away 2 frags of 5 rather than a 10 polyp frag, little more incentive.

OP
OP
Ladipyg

Ladipyg

Saltwater Diva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Der ABT...I hope you do great with the new job and I wish you lots of luck. Hope you can go premium when the dust clears.

morrowss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IM in...im in....my paly of this passed away.....maybe i can have another chance

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back