Dino I’d battling them over 7 months

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would correct the Vanadium, Strontium, Iodine and Manganese. When I say correct the Manganese I mean dose it. It's taken up rapidly in a reef tank and seems to remain undetectable on ICP tests no matter how much you dose.

bayareareefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the late response thanks for the help everyone will try another dose of DinoX this time I might take out my corals and put them in a seperate small tank for now so I don’t kill anymore
Moving corals from one infested tank to another is how Dino’s jump, based on the biome of the new tank is how well the new tank will defend against it.

epicfatigue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dino's are in every tank, these are simple to beat. Turn Whites off and lights max 7 hours. Bump nitrates to 3-5ppm and Phosphate to 0.03 - 0.05.
Don't do it by food either just use Kn03 and sodium phosphate. Also dose pods they eat them. Now just think of it this way took months to get here will take a month to get out beat this many times in many tanks.

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dino's are in every tank, these are simple to beat. Turn Whites off and lights max 7 hours. Bump nitrates to 3-5ppm and Phosphate to 0.03 - 0.05.
Don't do it by food either just use Kn03 and sodium phosphate. Also dose pods they eat them. Now just think of it this way took months to get here will take a month to get out beat this many times in many tanks.
Agreed, I monitor iron and keep it at .15 in addition and about a month they are gone, then you kick yourself and say NEVER again! But always on the bottom out nutrients they flare up 4 me, im fighting them in 2 tanks right now, almost cleared up.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 21 16.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 88 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.8%
Back