0   0   0
Any idea on the name of the disco at the bottom of the picture? Disco.jpg

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bumping this up for you. My LFS has a few of these as well relatively cheap but they don’t do names there so I can’t help much

OP
OP
Edgecrusher28

Edgecrusher28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bumping this up for you. My LFS has a few of these as well relatively cheap but they don’t do names there so I can’t help much
Yeah, I actually got this guy as a freebie with a frag pack order. Put when it came in it was super small with no color, so I was surprised to see such cool markings on it as it grew out. Figured something this neat looking for sure would have a name out there but I cant see to find one.

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went and bought two from my LFS during their Black Friday sale. Still no name. Time to make up a name and sell for $$$$

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine are slightly “dimmer” in color to yours. Just picked them up on Black Friday special from my LFS

Color is pretty true to life under strictly blue LEDs. Under my 10k halides, they’re “meh” at best lol

They’ll be moved to the new EVO once that’s set up

IMG_0206.jpeg

OP
OP
Edgecrusher28

Edgecrusher28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went and bought two from my LFS during their Black Friday sale. Still no name. Time to make up a name and sell for $$$$
How about calling it an Ice Cap, or Glacier run disco :), that sounds fancy right?

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen a bunch of different colors of these all lumped in to the "Interstellar Bounce" label. Like "Rainbow Interstellar Bounce", or "Red Interstellar Bounce" or "Black Interstellar Bounce"... IMO, it's a ploy to hype the prices. But such is the coral selling game, right? :D

A guy at the last local swap had some orange ones with off-white patterning that he called "Creamsicle Discos".

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen a bunch of different colors of these all lumped in to the "Interstellar Bounce" label. Like "Rainbow Interstellar Bounce", or "Red Interstellar Bounce" or "Black Interstellar Bounce"... IMO, it's a ploy to hype the prices. But such is the coral selling game, right? :D

A guy at the last local swap had some orange ones with off-white patterning that he called "Creamsicle Discos".
Funny you mention that. My “true” interstellar is in the corner of my pic (not a bounce just a basic interstellar)

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.9%
Back