Does my royal gramma have ich?

mhaught

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my gramma put it right in after acclimation, I know I messed up without a qt. I have 2 clowns a duncan and a mushroom coral, some crabs and snails. Is this ich and if so can I use something like kick ich or ichx? Should I let it go? Please help.

Screenshot_20230110_165416_Gallery.jpg

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see a few white spots so very likely yes.

OP
OP
M

mhaught

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, could I use anything in the tank with having corals and inverts? I know it can be treated with uv, but can I eradicate it with kick ich/x without harming anything. Or do I need to remove them and use copper for, what I've heard, around 2 months.

jbarwa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, could I use anything in the tank with having corals and inverts? I know it can be treated with uv, but can I eradicate it with kick ich/x without harming anything. Or do I need to remove them and use copper for, what I've heard, around 2 months.
Polyp Lab Medic works well for me. Some sensitive corals may show signs of stress with it, but it’s generally safe.

jbarwa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry that came through weird. Polyp Lab Medic works great and is mostly reef safe.

Back