Donavons Reef "Fang Banger" Palythoa

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just checked it out on his site, and it looks pretty good, but his pictures look waaayy off for some reason

Elysium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered from him, and that was one of the ones I considered. I got the body slam paly instead along with some blastos.

ReefPops

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awhile back I ordered the swirling rainbow chalice and was not disappointed. My colors might not be quite as "bam" but I would say it was not a bad representation and Donavon was great to work with. Not sure if that would apply to the Zoas though.

OP
OP
M

Mstansbery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awhile back I ordered the swirling rainbow chalice and was not disappointed. My colors might not be quite as "bam" but I would say it was not a bad representation and Donavon was great to work with. Not sure if that would apply to the Zoas though.

I also ordered and have been happy with what I purchased but with Z/P's its kinda hard to interoperate what they look like without all the saturation..for me that is!

it looks like a nice paly but them pics are scaring me far away haha i haven't seen such crazy saturation since i belonged to RC:crossedlips:

lol yeh thats his signature style!! :tongue:

KJAG

Rogue
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Donovan's alright. No real complaints and agree for the most part. If you see an Ultra chalice on his site though, be advised, it most likely wont look like the photo.

OP
OP
M

Mstansbery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donovan's alright. No real complaints and agree for the most part. If you see an Ultra chalice on his site though, be advised, it most likely wont look like the photo.

Hey reefpops..have any pics of that swirling rainbow? I remember when that one first hit his site/ebay..

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 129 75.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 25 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%
Back