DOS Fluid Summation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ekandler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The inability for Apex to tell me when my dosing containers are empty drives me insane, obviously trying to push you in the direction of the outrageously expensive DDR. Since the DOS is smart enough to measure the fluid it's dosing throughout the day, is there a way to program a virtual outlet to count the amount of daily fluid dosed at the end of each day and send me an alert when my dosing container is getting low? In terms of a normal programming language this would be simple, but not sure if it's possible to store a peak value which can be added to later in a virtual outlet. Thanks for the help!

Jon's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There is a work around. It involves connecting 2 of the pins on one of the DOS ports with a resistor. This will make it think there is a DDR so it will show the fluid capacity tile.

OP
OP
ekandler

ekandler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a work around. It involves connecting 2 of the pins on one of the DOS ports with a resistor. This will make it think there is a DDR so it will show the fluid capacity tile.
Okay that’s genius, but i don’t know if I could do it without some more info. Is there somewhere they talk about it in more detail? Where exactly the resistor goes and what capacity resistor? That kind of info.

Jon's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This post:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 55 32.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 46 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 32.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back