OP
alberthiel

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome build and I followed his build over on RC.

Yes not only is it awesome but have you seen that "Fishroom" or should I call it "Fishsuperroom" ... Of course Dr. Sanjay has been around for a long time and I have had the opportunity to meet him a few times either at conferences but also at the University. A "very" nice man on top of it !

I see GA ... I am in Alpharetta and my lfs is Pure Reef ....

ReeferBean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He has spoke to our club SCMAS here in socal on a few occasions. He is a nice guy and great asset to our evolving hobby.

OP
OP
alberthiel

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He has spoke to our club SCMAS here in socal on a few occasions. He is a nice guy and great asset to our evolving hobby.

He definitely is and I will probably meet him again at Macna, as I do not think that he is coming to Coral Con on March 16/17 in Orlando but maybe who knows to the Bucks County Conference (PA) in June, and I am s speaker at both.

ReeferBean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am happy to say this year will be my first trip to MACNA. I will be sure to sit in on your discussion. I can't wait.

OP
OP
alberthiel

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am happy to say this year will be my first trip to MACNA. I will be sure to sit in on your discussion. I can't wait.

Currently I have not been approached yet to be a Speaker at MACNA but it is a long time yet till it takes place so who knows .. and it is not quite appropriate for me to approach them about it but I have three Speaker engagements scheduled at other conferences though so far this year. But even if I do not give a talk, I am sure that I will get a chance to meet you and many others who are on this forum.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 42.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back