• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

*Duff's Master, Bleeding Apple and WarPaint Scoly's* Yes.. My Master Scoly FS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan R

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somebody needs to buy it and quick way to tempting

ethridge78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe I will know something by tomorrow if the reactor sells you will be the first to know

ethridge78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I appreciate that you have allot of nice corals I am going to have to keep a eye out for your stuff up for sale it looks top notch .

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Everyone for all the Interest! Since the Master hasnt Sold, I think im just going to keep it in the collection. So everything for sale has sold Mods Please Close thread. Thanks!!

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, I took it down because it didn't sell and I got the Chalice's I was looking for from a bud on here. PM me if you'd like to chat about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back