DVRC Frag swap 11/16 Camden Aquarium

ugluk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Delaware Valley Reef Club will be hosting our 4th Annual Frag Swap on November 16th, 2013 at the Adventure Aquarium in Camden, NJ.

More details to follow.

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

ugluk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please join us for our 4th annual frag swap at Adventure Aquarium in Camden, NJ!

Date: Saturday, November 16, 2013
Time: 11:00 - 3:00
1 Riverside Dr.
Camden, NJ 08103

Admission:
$10. DVRC Member and Family
$15. Non-Members
$20. Non-Members to join DVRC

Confirmed Vendors:

Champion Lighting and Supply
The Reef Hut
Jason Fox Signature Corals
Dr. Mac
Ultimate Corals
Aquarium Specialties and Research

Raffles:

5 stage RODI unit
Calcium Reactor
Reeflo External Pump
Lots of Frags and much more!

We are really excited about this year's location at Adventure Aquarium and are expecting a huge vendor and swapper turn out!

BroncosZOA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is cool

You guys did what i always thought the NJ reef club should do!

Great Idea and good luck.

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have spoken with Mike at Aquarium Specialties who is a vendor and local stocking dealer of our LRS Frenzy Food products. I would like to donate some frozen food and sheet seaweed to the club so it may be raffled off.

Mike has also agreed to bring a cooler of our food to the swap and sell it directly to attendees. I would like to gauge an interest ahead of time so he knows to bring 10 or 100 packs of food to the swap. We sell out of nearly every show we attend of this premium food for Reef, Nano and Fowler tanks, and as we expand into northern states it is sure to be a hit.

If someone would like to post their response here or PM me that would be great.

If you would like to learn about our Carolina based family business and our products please visit LRS PREMIUM REEF FOODS. We are the only frozen food available with lab certified probiotics in the blend, offering complete balanced nutrition and optimal health.

There is also a neat video, which was produced this past weekend at our Grand Opening.

Thanks for checking us out!

[video=youtube_share;eYblsvaZuTE]http://youtu.be/eYblsvaZuTE[/video]

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
***UPDATE****

After speaking with Joe from the club and Mike from Aquarium Specialties, LRS Foods has decided to sponsor the DVRC for the next year, donate food to a swap raffle, AND WE ARE ATTENDING THE SWAP!!

My family grew up in West Chester, PA so we are gonna load up the Frenzy Mobile with frozen food and head north that weekend. I will be providing insulated pouches and dry ice nuggets so anyone who buys our food can get it home still frozen.

We will be offering a frag swap "food bundle" to get you some of our foods at a discount, and then ASR will continue to stock the food when you run out. (We are working on adding stores for you folks in NJ and NY, so please PM me your favorites.)

We can't wait for the swap and keep an eye out for us traveling North that weekend. We are hard to miss!!!

Driverssideshade_zps93f90c1e.jpg

PassSideshade_zps699c56f9.jpg

Hood_zps3faa7ba2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

ugluk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Less then a week away from the swap and hope to see you there! We are very excited. Looks like we should have a nice crowd from the response on fragswapper.com and have had so many vendor requests we had to turn some down. It looks like it is shaping up to be a big success.

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do i have to bring corals to "swap" or can i just attend and purchase coral? sorry very new to this

You can just show up with cash and credit cards. There will be vendors there where you can purchase corals.

OP
OP
U

ugluk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to thank everyone for coming to the swap. It was more successful then we could of hoped and it was because of all of you. Look for us in the future. With this kind of great feedback it will be sooner rather then later.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 87 75.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back