• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Radion G5 Blue x4 and Other Equipment

Toche

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling 4 ecotech radion xr30 g5 blue light units. All 4 lights are in excellent working condition. I have switched back to my old T5 fixture so I no longer need these.
There are some small cracks near the screw holes on some of the fixtures, I haven't turned in the serial numbers for warranty so they can still be replaced for free.
I also have RMS mounts for each light. These have a manufacture date of September 2020.
I am willing to sell each light individually or all together. Price each is $800 for the light and for the RMS mount with shipping. I’ll do a package deal for all 4 for $3000.

I am also selling some other items:

Milwaukee SMS 122 pH controller-$50 shipped. It's an older model and has some corrosion but worked well when I took my calcium reactor offline about a month ago

Kamoer STP peristalic pump- $250 shipped. I also have a spare dosing pump tubing and roller that goes with it

SR Aquaristik dual stage regulator- $250 shipped.

Bubble magus 2.5l zeovit reactor- $80 shipped. It has some scratches from use, I changed the pump to a sicce so that the flow could be controlled

I am not currently interested in trades for any of these items.
tempImage1k1hbv.png
G5 Edited.jpg
tempImage0xZ0y6.png
0165EB7A-5C7F-41A6-9F89-BE2A1BD70D20.jpeg
tempImageF36JhI.png
tempImage2TOEXx.png
tempImagevTzE0o.png

fishy27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hope you don't mind me asking but why are you switching back to T5?

OP
OP
Toche

Toche

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hope you don't mind me asking but why are you switching back to T5?
I switched back because I wasn’t really wasn’t seeing a difference in growth with the radions vs the sunpower fixture I have. I liked the radions, they’re good lights but I wanted to put the money I invested in them into more livestock and other equipment. I lost nearly all my fish due to an ich outbreak so I’d like to get more fish and a UV sterilizer to help prevent that from happening again.

Back