SOLD ECOTECH VorTech MP40mQD Mobius Ready ( $350)

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cp32

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2024
Messages
92
Reaction score
45
Location
sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have 2 Mp40s for sale, 350 each .I purchased them brand new , This is the Mobius-ready model, it connects directly to the app with no upgrades or ReefLink needed.

They were too strong for my 36” wide IM NUVO 75int . So ended up getting something else . Have two available 350+ shipping . Only pictures I have , they are in storage .

IMG_2504.jpeg IMG_1698.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hi . They are 18 months old but I only used them when I first got tank . Maybe 4-6 months before I switched to Gyres
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new