• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

elos 120 for sale or trade

PANONHAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone I have an Elos 120 that I am putting up for sale. I bought it a couple of Months ago. The tank was never used before I purchased it. While picking it up I chipped it a bit on the bottom. Very small chip and does not affect it at all I’ve had it running with fresh water for about a couple months now and absolutely no issues. It’s not the newer model with the adjustable drain. Beautiful tank dimensions are 47.25 x 22.4 x 19.7. Will include a sump and a return pump I was using with it. 1k firm or will trade for all in one tank such as an IM SR series or Redsea . looking for a minimum of 50-60 gallon AIO. Depending on the quality and size of the tank being traded i also have a bashsea skimmer.

Thank you

201-527-0414

IMG_2323.jpg IMG_2329.jpg IMG_4021.jpg

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
P
Hello everyone I have an Elos 120 that I am putting up for sale. I bought it a couple of Months ago. The tank was never used before I purchased it. While picking it up I chipped it a bit on the bottom. Very small chip and does not affect it at all I’ve had it running with fresh water for about a couple months now and absolutely no issues. It’s not the newer model with the adjustable drain. Beautiful tank dimensions are 47.25 x 22.4 x 19.7. Will include a sump and a return pump I was using with it. 1k firm or will trade for all in one tank such as an IM SR series or Redsea . looking for a minimum of 50-60 gallon AIO. Depending on the quality and size of the tank being traded i also have a bashsea skimmer.

Thank you

201-527-0414

IMG_2323.jpg IMG_2329.jpg IMG_4021.jpg
pm

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back