• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Elos Diamond 120XL tank and stand *NEW* Charlotte NC

jfree07

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new still in factory wrap. Purchased this set up about a year ago, collected a bunch of equipment and never got around to setting up. This was special ordered with the left overflow and the classic stand. Everything is new and in flawless condition, doors are still wrapped for protection as well as the tank, all the soft plumbing is also included. I've had several of the Elos aquariums over the years and they are top notch!

Dimensions 47.24L x 31.49W x 19.69H

https://www.aquariumspecialty.com/el...-aquarium.html

$3500 for tank and stand I can make you a good deal if you want the Synergy reef sump that is in the pictures as well. Basically you're buying the tank and getting a free Elos stand. Located in Charlotte NC.

NanoJimmy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How in the world did you have this for over a year and not get tempted to bust open the packaging LOL

Anyways, these are beautiful tanks no doubt. GLWS!

sromero287

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll buy it hands down if closer!!! My dream set up. Elos tanks are the best ones on market or at least on the top three!!! GLWS [emoji106][emoji225][emoji886]

Spiderguardnano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want this tank! Does anyone have suggestion on how to ship this thing to California?

OP
OP
J

jfree07

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available. I'm including the sump, Elos electronic ATO, and some other misc items as well.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 42.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 21.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back