ENDED: Big Summer BOGO Event - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE on all 400+ WYSIWYG - Don’t Miss It!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Spin #3 for Sunday....

Congrats @stoney7713 ! Here is your wheel spin...

Your Gift Card code will be PM'd to you. Thanks for playing!

GAME REMINDER - 3 MORE PRIZE WHEEL SPINS MONDAY:
Simply Post for Entry...

Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 7/24 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily.
-If your username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel will be spun for you!
*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.
Thank you!

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm off Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday to run sound at my daughter's youth camp this weekend so I probably won't be around much today - gotta pack a week's worth of work into today and tomorrow.
*Walks to the bathroom, flushes the toilet, turns on the faucet. Yup! We got water! Goes back to his desk and
Couch Potato Comedy GIF by Kim's Convenience

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Zoanthids is there a way to omit the shipping charge? I'm trying to place a separate orders and shipping keeps popping up. I will be way over the Free Shipping quota when done.
Yes, use the code "ADDTOORDER" during checkout. Just make sure that your orders will total a combined amount of $250 or more to qualify for free shipping :)

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
how goes it? I'm very eager to be in the office this week lol, we have my wife's mom in town and now suddenly it is no longer my home for the week, so yah, trying to stay gone.
Trying to get my orders placed before the kids start in. LOL

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
how goes it? I'm very eager to be in the office this week lol, we have my wife's mom in town and now suddenly it is no longer my home for the week, so yah, trying to stay gone.
Got my Black Widow Nem

And

Holy Grail Micro Amakusensis​

Just gotta pick out a few more, so hard to decide!!!

stinkyboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, trying to get some free stuff here I guess.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230722-150626.png
    Screenshot_20230722-150626.png
    310.2 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Spin #1 for Monday....

Congrats @sadrobotz ! Here's your Prize Wheel Spin...

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 7/24 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily.
-If your username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel will be spun for you!
*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Spin #1 for Monday....

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

Congrats @sadrobotz !!

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Spin #1 for Monday....

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

Congrats on the Mystery Frog @sadrobotz !!!!

frog file GIF

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 135 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.7%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back