ENDED: Spring SUPER Sale *Up to 80% OFF All WYSIWYG*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

L.ost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prize Wheel Spin in a couple of hours, get your names on the wheel!

Prize-Wheel.png

GAME REMINDER: JUMP ON THE PRIZE WHEEL!

Simply Post for Multiple Daily Entries...

Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 5/8 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Name Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Saturday. Make sure to come back and post IN BETWEEN SPINS to get your name in for the next spin!

If your Username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel below will be spun for you!

*Note: All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.
Come on wheel.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Goaway there's some purdy Blastos over here if you're interested.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SUNDAY SPIN #2...

Congratulations @L.ost ! Here's your Prize Spin...

Your prize will be DM'd to you.

Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 5/8 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Name Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Saturday. Make sure to come back and post IN BETWEEN SPINS to get your name in for the next spin!

If your Username is one of the 3 daily winners, the Prize Wheel will be spun for you!

*Note: All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

CHECK OUT AVAILABLE SALE CORALS HERE:

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SUNDAY SPIN #2...

Congratulations @L.ost ! Here's your Prize Spin...

Your prize will be DM'd to you.

If your Username is one of the 3 daily winners, the Prize Wheel will be spun for you!

Woo! Congrats!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was just talking to someone about Astreoporas today and how they're almost always green. This one has red. If there blue in there as well or is that a trick or my eyes and the lights?
1683500791489.png

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was just talking to someone about Astreoporas today and how they're almost always green. This one has red. If there blue in there as well or is that a trick or my eyes and the lights?
1683500791489.png
That is a UC Rainbow Swirl Astreopora, you're right, they are mostly all green. This one gets a deep pink which is awesome but I don't believe there is any blue.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SUNDAY SPIN #3...

Congrats @Dune74 ! Here is your Prize Wheel spin...

Congrats on winning a Free Mystery Frag! DM us with the name you place your order under and we'll make sure it gets included :)

Kittypowpow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
https://shop.zoanthids.com/collections/wysiwyg-coral-for-sale

Spring Super Sale - on ALL WYSIWYG Corals

All WYSIWYG is automatically marked down up to 80% OFF!
-See Teaser Pics Below-

JUMP ON THE PRIZE WHEEL!

Simply Post for Entry...
Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 5/8 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Name Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Friday. Make sure to come back and post IN BETWEEN SPINS to get your name in for the next spin!

If your Username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel below will be spun for you!
Prize-Wheel.png

*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

TEASERS BELOW: Some of the Sale Items Available. Click HERE to View them ALL.

I know it’s in the name (Zoas) but I would love some beautiful BTAs :)

Gabe aqua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://shop.zoanthids.com/collections/wysiwyg-coral-for-sale

Spring Super Sale - on ALL WYSIWYG Corals

All WYSIWYG is automatically marked down up to 80% OFF!
-See Teaser Pics Below-

JUMP ON THE PRIZE WHEEL!

Simply Post for Entry...
Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 5/8 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Name Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Friday. Make sure to come back and post IN BETWEEN SPINS to get your name in for the next spin!

Prize-Wheel.png

*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

TEASERS BELOW: Some of the Sale Items Available. Click HERE to View them ALL.

Looking for euphillia and acans and possibly nice zoas
IMG_5283.jpeg
today I am going to the a water change on my tank and I plan on going to the beach in the afternoon after I change the water.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back