ENDED: Winterfest AFTER SALE Take an EXTRA $10 off EACH or 30% off EACH already-discounted corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar6.png

GRAND PRIZE

I have a winner! Uploading to YouTube now and posting the results in a moment!

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks everyone for coming out, playing the games and checking out some nice corals with us. It's always a pleasure and you all are the best part! And thanks to Cody and Gregg for making sure everything runs smoothly and bringing some good humor to the evening. Now enjoy the After Sale, lots of nice corals up for the taking...

Take 30% OFF EACH item on the sale.... CODE: AFTER30

OR

Take $10 OFF EACH item... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish).

All Available Items can be found here:
*Also remember, LIVE SALE/AFTER SALE orders require 1 Shipping Box. All your items and orders will be shipped with the single shipping box. If you haven't purchased one yet, you can get one here for the discounted price of $39...

***QUICK TIP, Sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***

After-Sale-Graphic.jpg

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fun sale. Stuck at work but got to enjoy in snippets. Here’s my little bunch. Cyphastrea is my 5er. Was thinking of Blue Ravens but they were snagged while was debating.

IMG_4824.jpeg IMG_4825.jpeg IMG_4826.jpeg IMG_1519.jpeg

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m shocked and excited. Now I can cover up the ones I bought as winnings to my husband.
That’s the way. If yer gonna stretch the truth, do it big. I’ve done it more than a few times with my wife.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
After-Sale-Graphic-Homepage-Phone.jpg
It's After Sale Time, take advantage of these EXTRA Discounts on top of already sale-priced items! Hundreds to choose from...

OR

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish).

*Also remember, LIVE SALE/AFTER SALE orders require 1 Shipping Box. All your items and orders will be shipped with the single shipping box. If you haven't purchased one yet, you can get one here for the discounted price of $39...

***QUICK TIP, Sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***

After-Sale-Graphic.jpg

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar6.png

FRAG RACK GIVEAWAY

title gif.gif

Want to win a free frag rack? Get an entry into a raffle for a Coral Cove magnetic frag rack by downloading the Zoanthids.com app, turning on notifications, taking a screen shot, and pm'ing it to me! Use the links below to check out the new Zoanthids.com app, then shoot me a pm showing your notifications are turned on. I'll post a screenshot below of an example.

App download links:

IOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/zoanthids-com-live/id6451419276

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CSzoanthids.android&pli=1

Here's an example of what you need to pm me to get an entry into the raffle. Notice that the notifications are turned on:

screen shot.png

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You have until Noon on the day before your delivery date to add to your box :)

Black Friday Shopping GIF

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have until Noon on the day before your delivery date to add to your box :)

Black Friday Shopping GIF

Looks like I might be adding to the box this weekend after payday

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Social-Square-Clear-Bottom.jpg

It's After Sale Time, take advantage of these EXTRA Discounts on top of already sale-priced items! Hundreds to choose from...

OR

After-Sale-Graphic.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 91 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.0%
Back