enjoying the 300g marineland tank from MACNA! pics!

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi! this is May Jason's wife and im posting some pictures of our newly set up 300g marineland tank that Jason got from the winner Julio at the MACNA show. Jason and our good friend Matt (trippkid) have been busy all day switching our 200g oceanic over to this tank.

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

nismo_32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NICE,..... you better put it to good use...can see you dont waste any time.....its crazy....im glad we both made out pretty good...it was definitely a good macna.....might have to win it again next year....third time is a charm...this way next year i can actually take it home..lol....

KEEPERZ

TOTM March 08'
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While your taking pics May, how about you give us the Fox grand tour since some of us are far away =) and don't get to enjoy those up close opportunities-

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While your taking pics May, how about you give us the Fox grand tour since some of us are far away =) and don't get to enjoy those up close opportunities-

fox grand tour! funny! sure! ill take some pics and post it here!

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just spoke with Julio earlier about the tank. Congrats Jason! Amazing that you have it already stocked. Beautiful, can't wait to see an update in a few months.

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NICE,..... you better put it to good use...can see you dont waste any time.....its crazy....im glad we both made out pretty good...it was definitely a good macna.....might have to win it again next year....third time is a charm...this way next year i can actually take it home..lol....

yup! you know jason dont waste any time! he is really crazy! lol! thanks for the tank:wink:

nismo_32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
few months more like a few days.....he will have this tank looking like its been running for years in about a week at the rate he is going...LOL....

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome tank!

nismo_32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the tank

No Problem...My pleasure...Thanks for the Corals...LOL>....

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Julio wins it, Jason get it!

I knew I should have stayed all weekend!

That is awesome - I'm sure your happy. That Oceanic looked good, but definitely wouldn't have hurt to do this that is for sure!

That and the ORA clams is all I wanted :)

nismo_32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dont worry jason....ill be fragging really really soon.....just make sure my baby heals really good...LOL...

and yeah sikryd you should have stayed.....we could have meet in person....but you need to come down to orlando......im thinking of renting a nice sized bus and taking some friends on a nice little fieldtrip to southbeach...you guys need to stay and extra day...fly into orlando and leave out of miami......we need a group roadtrip....lol.....

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

here some pics that his friend chris took.

LIV_6313.jpg

LIV_6316.jpg

LIV_6319.jpg

LIV_6320.jpg

LIV_6325.jpg

LIV_6328.jpg

LIV_6346.jpg

LIV_6351.jpg

LIV_6354.jpg

LIV_6355.jpg

LIV_6357.jpg

LIV_6360.jpg

LIV_6365.jpg

LIV_6367.jpg

LIV_6370.jpg

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dont worry jason....ill be fragging really really soon.....just make sure my baby heals really good...LOL...

and yeah sikryd you should have stayed.....we could have meet in person....but you need to come down to orlando......im thinking of renting a nice sized bus and taking some friends on a nice little fieldtrip to southbeach...you guys need to stay and extra day...fly into orlando and leave out of miami......we need a group roadtrip....lol.....

I was going to try and find you, but all Steve (PNOY) said was that you were hispanic/cuban looking - lol -
Next time....

I'm thinking about it. Not sure since we have a baby on the way :xd:
It would be fun though. But in another year or two it would be a no-brainer since the baby would be old enough to enjoy it.

It would be nice though, either way.

I might look like I actually belong at the convention then though. I won't be riding the scoot down there with a baby on the back :tongue:

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here some pics that his friend chris took.

Sweeeeeeeet now everyone is going to be able to see where I get all my secret stash stuff from!
j/k

All this time I thought Jason found the My Miami at a LFS store and all he had was a nano! :cry:
lol

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back