• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Equipment hoarder garage clear out sale.

NOLA_Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would you sell the sump if i had someone pick it up? is it glass or acrylic?

OP
OP
K

khoi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent you PayPal info but never received payment. Someone else already took those checkers. Only one left is the phosphate one

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I ask about ship as I inquired about Apex unit but was under impression from your message - PU only

haanstang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent you PayPal info but never received payment. Someone else already took those checkers. Only one left is the phosphate one

You didn't send PayPal info to me. You sent email and I emailed you back.
Is there other sales that are pending that I can cut in front of because you don't follow up on your stuff

OP
OP
K

khoi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously don't get your panties in a bunch buddy. I don't want to put you on blast and post our pms. I gave you prices and you agreed. I sent you my PayPal address and directions at what to put in the note at 5:17 my time. How long was I supposed to wait for before giving someone serious a chance

OP
OP
K

khoi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@vetteguy, you asked how much, I told you the price for cash and carry. If you look at a couple posts back I said I was willing to ship some smaller items. Just for the confusion I'll do that price minus $20 paypaled and shipped If you'd still like it.

OP
OP
K

khoi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got your pm. Waiting on a response from vetteguy before I have another angry customer

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Can't understand the frustration from others. You replied quickly both times. Offer is kind of you. Sending PM as I am now at work.

@vetteguy, you asked how much, I told you the price for cash and carry. If you look at a couple posts back I said I was willing to ship some smaller items. Just for the confusion I'll do that price minus $20 paypaled and shipped If you'd still like it.

Willcar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, I do have the same problem like you. garage full of fish stuff never even use much. haha need rehab
GLWS

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 56 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back