Eshopps Deskmate 4.8 for sale

CoastieCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I just purchased a deskmate 4.8 however, after reading more about the hobby I realized I will not have the time to create a proper reef tank. I purchased this bundle for $250 from bulk reef supply. I’m asking $220 for everything. Located near St. Louis & will meet wherever.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/desk...baf7zzCd_E6u4yaY4sNuxwO1b5p5y2_RoCLXYQAvD_BwE

IMG_8099.jpeg

Huff747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PS-And for what it's worth if you read too much it might scare you off but it doesn't have to be as complicated as some of it is made out to be. With a tank that size and weekly 1-2 gallon water changes you won't break the bank on salt/water and you'd likely keep any nutrients low and replenish the necessary elements.

OP
OP
CoastieCorals

CoastieCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am because I have no self control. Is there additional rock and sand or did you get it all in the tank? THanks.
Hi, sorry for the late respond. Busy day.

Yes, there are a few additional rocks ranging on the small / medium side well as about half a bag of Fiji Pink sand left.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back