ETRC Club Meeting February 2015

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This what I have so far, am I missing anyone or anything?

Rob - Puerto Rican style dish?
Me- tamales, plastic utensils, cups
Ziggy - drinks
Jozefek - paper plates, salsa , tosstitos
Chriscma ?
Cale0721 ?

Was thinking I'd bring Spanish rice and guacamole

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so sorry but I am not going to be able to come to the meeting on Saturday. Due to all the bad weather we have had and people missing work , they are behind on orders so I am going to have to work on Saturday. Hopefully when weather improves I hope I may be able to attend a meeting, I was looking forward to meeting all of you. I am sorry too about making promises to bring some things but would 1# bar-q pit master Chris like me to send a little bit of cash to take care of that? I will gladly do that. Let me know,thank you.
KJ

Chriscrna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries dude....I don't want your cash LOL.

I'll take care of the plates, chips and salsa, and dessert.

But I fully expect you to lick Rob's fingers at the bbq cook-off ;-)

OP
OP
Rob.D

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so sorry but I am not going to be able to come to the meeting on Saturday. Due to all the bad weather we have had and people missing work , they are behind on orders so I am going to have to work on Saturday. Hopefully when weather improves I hope I may be able to attend a meeting, I was looking forward to meeting all of you. I am sorry too about making promises to bring some things but would 1# bar-q pit master Chris like me to send a little bit of cash to take care of that? I will gladly do that. Let me know,thank you.
KJ

Too bad KJ, but the good part of having to work overtime is more money for more corals ;-)

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep to support my addiction.
Too bad KJ, but the good part of having to work overtime is more money for more corals ;-)

Esage

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KJ

Hope to meet you next time

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna miss the ******* that Chris promised to bring at the meeting.

Jmcdaniel0

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KJ

Well of that was good and well, but I happen to be the pit master of this club lol!

Trey B

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I may be in the same boat. If we don't work because of the snow I'll have to work Saturday to make up for it.

seased

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should be able to make it. I will bring a dessert.

If anyone is interested, I have 3 large Cali tort frags for $20/frag. Let me know and I can bring them to the meeting.

seased

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

Just a quick iPhone picture - the 3 frags in the back

Esage

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%