• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Euroquatics Reef Angel Reef Light -Like new and Media reactor

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This is a High Quality WiFi enabled light in Like new condition with original box/packing/hardware. Used at 35% and has Many color variations and settings. 15" space saving length , yet will easy cover almost 22" . My tanks have glass covers, so there is No splash, salt creep, etc.
This was $449 at Marine Depot and I have too many lights and have eliminated the Kessil A350's and now eliminating this one.

Price: $205 FIRM S H I P P E D !!
I will include custom made matching hanging bracket which was $40

About the light: 150W at 42 LEDs and perfect with both SPS and LPS.

Power output: 150W
Built in WiFi with WPS
Single button interface with EUROnet
7 channel color control
LEDs: 42 Cree: Cool White
Cree: Warm White (>90CRI)
Cree: Royal Blue
Cree: Blue
Cree: Green
Osram: Red
SemiLED: UV (two different spectrums)

Black color aluminum body
High-Efficient TIR Optics with color mixing layer
Waterproof (IP67) power supply

Whether you’re looking for full spectrum color control, or just great output and color rendering, Angel premium LED lighting systems deliver elegant performance simply. We can talk shop with the best of them about LED binning, efficacy, and efficiencies – but when it comes down to it, we know you want to focus on what’s in your tank … not what’s on it.

The Angel LED aquarium lights deliver peak performance for all your reef needs and enhance the incredible beauty of your corals with super hot Moods and Programs. Plug and play right out of the box. The Angels are some of the first all-inclusive LED reef lights on the market. No need to purchase additional hook-ups to control your lighting. Open it up, plug it in and go.

-Built in WiFi with WPS simplicity, no more to buy
-Easy to use pre-set Moods and Programs
-High-quality anodized aluminum body and shell
-Full spectrum (including true UV)
-Free mobile apps for both iOS and Android
-Cree, Osram and SemiLED LEDs
-Proprietary optical diffusion, amazing color mixing
-Single button interface
-And open-source control!

With pre-set and user configureable Moods and Programs, customizing the look of your aquarium is just a few clicks away!

Set The Mood:

Having friends over for dinner? Date night at your place? Set the Mood, set the timer and walk away. Know your reef will have just the right look – then revert to the peak performance Program settings automatically. There’s no need to go in and adjust individual color spectrums before or after. It’s simple.

•Dinner Party: Bright. Cool. Puts your aquarium in a great light.
•Spa Retreat: Soft. Cool. Creates a calming atmosphere.
•Romance: Warm. Captivating. A passionate Mood.
•Full Moon: Luminous. Makes your corals shine with the cool light of a full moon.
•Sunset: Soft. Warm. When you want to unwind at the end of a long day.
•Thunderstorm: Dark clouds with flashes of clear vivid light. Stirs up a storm.
•Actinic: Dark. Extreme. A powerful deepwater look.
•15k: Turn on a quick 15k look.
•20k: Turn on a rich 20k look.

Plus, 15 more user configurable Moods!

Powerful 24-hour Programs

Euroquatics Programs run dawn to dusk with a sunrise, dynamic intensity throughout the daylight hours and a dimmed evening cycle. Six Program presets are designed to balance reef performance with striking visuals, and are ready to go right out of the box.

Serious reefers can tune up to 96 custom points across as many as 7 color channels over all intensities, and set nuanced storm probability including cloud cover and lightening for complete control over the look, feel and health of your tank.
•Fiji Sunset: Shorter day cycle with a warm sunset.
•Hawaiian Honeymoon: Full bright day, soft clear night.
•Caribbean Vacation: Intense, full power day with a dark, quiet evening.
•10K Day: A balanced day with a 10k look.
•12K Day: A balanced day with a 12k look.
•15K Day: A balanced day with a 15k look.

Plus, 15 more user configurable Programs!

You can search for Euroquatics in the iOS store and the Google play store for the free app!

angel4.png
angel6.jpg
angel5.jpg
angel3.png
angel1.png
angel2.png

Also have Vertex media reactor in fantastic shape with newer pump. Very effective and quiet. Easy to setup and use yet very high impact on water levels.
The Vertex 1.5L Universal Media Reactor combines great performance for crystal clear results with solid construction, ease of use and easy maintenance.

• Holds 1.5L of Media (approx. 50 Fl oz)
  • Total Height: approx. 19" (485mm)
  • Chamber Diameter: approx. 4" (100mm)
  • Foot print: approx. 4.7" (120mm)
  • 1/2" plumbing required
Come with media rock and remaining Korallen Zucht additives for months of use. Price shipped is $110 and will be packed VERY well.

vertex.jpg
vertex2.jpg
vertex3.jpg

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 85 48.6%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 30.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.9%
Back