EVERYTHING for sale

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 200 sprang a leak at the base and I'm done. Hardwood floors are wet but at least it happened while I was home and awake. Everything for sale, with corals and fish at deep discounted prices! I have to leave in a week and I'd like all the livestock gone by then. Too many to price, no shipping, probably 50-60 acros (some quite collectible), scolys, chalices, zoas/palys, some really colorful gonios, etc. If someone wanted it all I'd make you a stellar deal. Dry goods to go later so I'm not looking to deeply discount those at this time. Thanks.

Dave

ChiLLaXinMaN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wat r u looking for.. ive got 120gal... need to be stocked.. but limited at $$ name a price and description if u got the time... tank is alive and living well.. just need to be occupied.. im in pc,fl

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunny D, Rasta X1, DW echinata, Strawshort acro
PM (Rudy), pearlberry (Rudy)
chalice, gonio, 2X scoly, blasto, (all Aussie)
A. spathula, hooded fairy wrasse
A. abrotanoides, yellow acro, zoas (LA lakers, ring of fire, 2 others)
micromussa, blue "vermiculata", dw acro frag
A. elegans, blasto frag, PHE
banana lokani, RR avengers, WWC over the rainbow mille, RR wolverine, ProCorals rainbow, RR yellow mamba,
My Miami chalice, My Clemantine zoas, wild chalice, green mandarin
Kwazulu wrasse, A. plana(?),
acro, purple gonio, 3X chromis, melanarus wrasse, blue tang
A. pichoni, A. walindii, A. deswalii, yellow frogspawn head
Several other DW acros

I have pictures of some but no time to post. This is just cut and paste from my spreadsheet and leaves several things out. Trying to dry out my HW floors. If someone offered me $1200 I'd happily see it go to a good home. Got several PMs but I can't ship (so no FL peeps).

Dave

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mostly interested in offloading everything all at once at this time. One master scoly alone cost me $250 so this is a great deal. Everything is packed in a rubbermaid 100 gallon trough so it will be fine for awhile. I'm donating part of the proceeds to brain cancer research which my wife suffers from. Thanks.

Dave

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang Dave, I'm so sorry for your troubles.
Story of my life lately. When your wife has incurable brain cancer it kinda puts it all in perspective. I'm not as upset as you might expect given there is probably $5000 worth of livestock in the tank...

Fortunately I caught it before it flooded my basement. Everything is stable at the moment and can probably survive long-term in the Rubbermaid trough. If anyone wants a 200 gallon DD that needs resealing with the stand and canopy it is free if you want to load it. Otherwise I'll likely cut the silicone a panel at a time and trash it. I can't lift it anymore and my wife's in no condition to do so. Kudos for her for the help this afternoon with the aftermath.

Dave

ChiLLaXinMaN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really sry to hear of ur troubles as well.. hope things get better for u.. lil out of league on $$ . But my prayers are still with u and wifey...

ChiLLaXinMaN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome wife for the help in the aftermath... hopefully one day i could be that lucky to find an wonderful girl like u have.. i wish i could grab ur tank my friend.. but im in PC,FL... so i think im out of the wish list.. great woman is hard to find now a days ... hats off to ur wife. :)

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome wife for the help in the aftermath... hopefully one day i could be that lucky to find an wonderful girl like u have.. i wish i could grab ur tank my friend.. but im in PC,FL... so i think im out of the wish list.. great woman is hard to find now a days ... hats off to ur wife. :)

She is an outstanding woman and I'm so blessed to have spent the last 26 years with her! Your post just made my otherwise crappy day, thanks for that!

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunny D, Rasta X1, DW echinata, Strawshort acro
PM (Rudy), pearlberry (Rudy)
chalice, gonio, 2X scoly, blasto, (all Aussie)
A. spathula, hooded fairy wrasse
A. abrotanoides, yellow acro, zoas (LA lakers, ring of fire, 2 others)
micromussa, blue "vermiculata", dw acro frag
A. elegans, blasto frag, PHE
banana lokani, RR avengers, WWC over the rainbow mille, RR wolverine, ProCorals rainbow, RR yellow mamba,
My Miami chalice, My Clemantine zoas, wild chalice, green mandarin
Kwazulu wrasse, A. plana(?),
acro, purple gonio, 3X chromis, melanarus wrasse, blue tang
A. pichoni, A. walindii, A. deswalii, yellow frogspawn head
Several other DW acros

I have pictures of some but no time to post. This is just cut and paste from my spreadsheet and leaves several things out. Trying to dry out my HW floors. If someone offered me $1200 I'd happily see it go to a good home. Got several PMs but I can't ship (so no FL peeps).

Dave

Many others like AA strawberry fields, pink lemonade, etc. Mostly colonies. The SS is probably 7" across, PM is 3+", Oregon tort 3+", etc. Several others not mentioned but if not takers I'll get a comprehensive list in the next day or two.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 122 81.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back