** Fathers Day Free Frag Flash Sale! **

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my order and I could not be happier with these corals.

I have noticed that when I dip Johns corals nothing comes off of them and they are very healthy, vibrant, well taken care of before they are shipped.

I also came across a thing:

Thank you!!!

I guess now is a good time to mention that we have a much Bigger Sale in July!
We are super excited to announce our
20 Year Anniversary Live Sale on July 13Th!
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/your-reefs-live-sale-is-coming-7-13-24.1053600/

Etkini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Last edited:

Etkini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I messaged and emailed a week ago because I had a frag arrive dead and got no response. The rest are doing well (although almost none were WYSIWYG as stated) besides a few pests.

I'm a bit surprised by the lack of communication since the end of the event.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't believe we have seen an email from you. It may have gone to spam or we missed it somehow, Please email us again and we will credit you for the DOA.

Last edited:

Etkini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't believe we have seen an email from you. It may have gone to spam or we missed it somehow, Please email us again and we will credit you for the DOA.
I'm not resending the email which was the same message you looked at on here 2 days after I sent it. I find it odd you'll conduct sales through PMs no problem but not respond to issues.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We only asked you to do that because we need your email address, or your real name or order number to look up your order. We are unable to look up your order by Reef2Reedf name. We also save all emails to keep a record of each transaction. That’s why we do business through Email and not PMs.
John’s been out of town a lot dealing with his dad‘s probate estate. Things might go a little slower, but we. guarantee any and all credits will be issued if we have the information. Sorry for any misunderstanding or delay. Please just get us your name etc and we can issue your credit.Today.

Etkini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The first message in that same conversation contains one of my 9 order numbers, which was enough to set up both my shipping date and where I was asked if I wanted an additional frag instead of getting a refund on my shipping because it was easier for you.

At this point, the fact that it took me posting publicly to receive any kind of response has made me lose faith for any future purchases, so if it's going to be store credit you can keep it.

DO YOU USE A PAR METER WHEN PLACING NEW CORAL IN YOUR TANK?

• Yes! I think it's important for the longterm health/growth of my coral.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Yes, but I don't find that it is necessary all the time.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Not currently, but I would like to.

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No. I don't measure PAR and my corals are still healthy/growing.

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back